Snow

And another co-chapter with Firehedgehog! Yay!

Anyway, you should really check out 'Shades of Time', mainly because it needs more love, but because it also has scenes that you can only find in that story....

Our plots are tied together for now, but like a piece of string or a plait, they will separate and continue on their own paths. Shades has his own story to tell, and his story does have events that will affect Searcher's story, and the same is true for Searcher. His story will have effects on Shades's story. They are two sides of the same coin...

Plus, Fire was one of the writers that inspired me to start writing this story and I would really like it if you send some of the love that you give me to Fire.

------

"Maybe I should have put these on after I left the library." Shades sighed as he pulled on the thick winter parka and other winter gear, sure they were skeletons but that AU was so cold it could freeze even the Error to death.

And that was saying something, as he was the Error.

He slipped his cellphone into his pocket, knowing that it now had his counterpart's phone number. As of yet, they had no clue if it could cross the boundaries between the two linked multiverses.

"Are you going to be okay while I'm hitting the temple Ser?" Shades asked his counterpart.

"I'll stay here and look up the AUs with fire and lava." Searcher told him. "And practise with these a bit more." He carefully flapped his fluffy wings.

"Are you sure that the library is the best area to practice? I don't want you to get banned from this place because you kept on flying into the bookshelves..." Shades said worriedly, he'd seen some weird reasons to ban someone from this library because he was here more often.

"I don't want my Uncle Grim or Mom turning up and ambushing me if they can sense Dad's scythe being used, and I don't want to be in the Anti-Void, unless I really have to go there."

"If you're sure about this, then I'll try to keep in touch." Shades said.

"Good luck."

"I'll need it." Shades said, before he slipped back through the codes to his multiverse.