The end of the journey...

Please, don't kill us, now... I think that it's time for us to run for our lives...

-------

"So, how are we gonna kill off Shades's Error?" Searcher asked, once he and Shades explained to those that knew the truth about them being Errors, what the next step in their plan was.

"I have an idea!" Solas spoke through the link.

"What it is Little Light?" Umbra asked.

"Do you remember that death in the medical drama that I watched?" Solas asked.

"SOLAS, NO!!" Umbra yelled.

"SOLAS, YES!!!"

-------

The Error was dying.

Fading.

The Final Journey.

His string had been cut.

Okay, not really, but Error was quite ready to play this role.

Searcher and himself had decided on how to take this self out of the equation, and the aspect that was Error, was ready to sleep and never resurface. Shades and Umbra didn't need him, the part of them that was the destroyer was no longer needed.

"ERROR!" A voice cried, Error winced from where his 'weakened' form lay on a beanbag.

Behind the running Ink, came Dream and Searcher, Searcher was using Solas's Light magic to appear as Shades.

"So.. you came..." He grasped out weakly.

He would never admit to having Umbra using his magic to make him look as if he was Dusting.

"Of course I came, I can't believe that you kept Gothy safe! It was so surprising when he just appeared and he told me that you needed me now." Ink sniffled, he was clearly a bit high, because of his paints.

Searcher was trying his hardest not to blow his cover, but to see his Counterpart Dusting like this, even it they were faking it... It still hurt....

"Error! Don't go! Please!" He rushed to Error's side, running pass Shades's Ink and Dream. "Who's going to teach me how to make more Dolls? And he is still out there, what if he tries to take me again?! You can't leave me Uncle Error!"

"Please, never ever call us that again!" Shades hissed through the link, which was still running, somehow, even without the jade necklace.

"All things end kid, and now... that it's... cough... been removed... my duty is over." Error said, his voice was a whisper.

"You know that your Dream will fall for any sob story Shades!" Searcher hissed through their link, even as he began to cry. "No, this can't be the end...."

"What's been removed?" Dream asked, gently hugging Ink, who was not taking the current situation well.

"I don't know..." Searcher whispered. "He said that without it, he would have died with his AU, when it destroyed itself."