...to reveal the Truth.

Geno looked up when Truth entered the bedroom. The poor Palette had a horrified look on his face, he had seen his Gothy just disappear, right before his eyes. "Mr.Geno, Gothy just disappeared!"

Geno gasped, trying not to wake up his sleeping son. Searcher was fast asleep, or was he?

"It was Fate again." Searcher said. "I recognise the Magic, but it didn't feel like it was just my Fate, there was another Fate too. Something must be wrong back in your Multiverse."

"How am I supposed to get home then?!" Truth asked.

"I know how to get you home." Searcher said. "I had to take the same path to get back here."

"You will come right back here once you have taken Truth home Gothy." Geno told his oldest. "I know that you have to leave again, but stay for a day or two, before you go."

"I'll try Mom." Goth said, before he slipped out of the bed, only to blush when he realised something. "Mom, why am I in a pair of Dad's sweatpants?"

"It was one of the few things that would fit you." Geno said. "You outgrew all of your old clothes."

Searcher just sighed, the scars from his Key Piece hunt were easy to see on his body. "Then I'll just borrow one of Dad's cloaks."

"Do those scars hurt you Searcher?" Truth asked.

"No..." Searcher was aware that his Mom was here. "The scars are not like my eyesocket scar. The ribs can finish healing on their own and I think that someone treated the bite wound as well. It doesn't look as bad as it was earlier."

Geno smirked. He knew that abducting Life to treat his son had been a brilliant idea, and she would keep his return a secret as well.

Searcher looked at his Mom, even as he pulled one of his Dad's cloaks over his head, using the ropes to tie it shut. "Mom, I would have asked what you did to make you smirk like that, but I have learned to stay out of your way when that smirk appears."

Geno chuckled, even as Goth pulled the hood up and over his head. He could go without shoes for a bit. It was just to the Library and back home. "Anyway, time to go Truth."

"Goodbye Mr.Geno." Truth said.

Geno just smiled as the two of them left for the Library.

----

Goth hummed as he led Truth towards the door to his Multiverse, when he passed a Skeleton, but something about that Skeleton caused him to stop.

Truth continued walking, he was fascinated about the Library and the potential to meet your counterparts here.

The Skeleton that had caught his attention was wearing golden-brown robes with a skull pin, he could see the matching boots and the faded black fingerless gloves that they were wearing, as well as the eyepatch over one of their eyesockets.

-----

"Who are you?" The Goth in Reaper's clothing asked.

He watched as the other Skeleton blinked, how often did someone stop to ask them that question? "I am a Traveller." They said. "Nothing more, nothing less."

"You are more then just a Traveller." Searcher said. "A lot more, you're looking for something, aren't you?"

"What I want to find no longer exists, so until then, I'm a Traveller, looking for their final port." The other Skeleton said, and Searcher just smiled.

"Sometimes, what you think is lost, is not as lost as it seems." He said. "I found something that I thought that I had lost, and if I can find it, then you can find what you lost too."