Redirection

Reaper and Geno shivered, they knew what this was.

Goth was in the mood to prank someone.

-------

Goth opened another portal after the talk with Shades was over, checking on Underfell.

The timeline had not changed.

But now that he had more information, he knew that he didn't have to stay too long in the AUs and search for the information that he needed anymore.

All that he had to do now was to find that false lover, they had to be looking for Ink's Soul too and they had a head start on him.

Which meant that if he could find that false lover, he could steal anything that they had on this and use that information to help him.

But that was Plan B.

He still needed to find where Fate hid Ink's Soul.

And to do that, he needed to continue with what he had been doing.

Goth looked at his list of AUs. The AU after Underlust was Candytale. He could practically feel the drool that was coming from his mouth.

"Chocolate..."

Well, he did deserve a chocolate break.

He opened a portal to Candytale and he skipped through it, intending to go to the first place that sold chocolate when he bumped into someone.

He looked up and he almost had a Soul Attack. It was Ink!

He was about to turn and run away when someone else popped up.

"Hi Searcher!" It was Retconned, but why did he have a small hedgehog made out of fire on the top of his head and a small dragon in his hood? "I see that you ran into Shell."

"Shell?" Searcher asked, before he looked at the Ink again. "You mean that Ink who is actually a God?"

"A God?" Shell asked. "Where?!"

He looked at Searcher before he winced. "What happened to your coding Kid?"

"It's a long story." Searcher said. He was about to explain when Shell and Retconned grabbed him by the arms.

"She found the Skittles, Run."

------

Searcher stared at what had once been the Underground of Candytale, before he turned his head to look at the guilty parties.

Shell was just whistling, looking at anything that wasn't the Underground. Retconned had, somehow, found the ingredients for cookies and the other Goth was mixing them together, with the fire hedgehog and the snow dragon being his helpers. But the final guilty party was sleeping off the sugar, the Temmie was quite happy to take a nap in what was clearly the remains of this Sans's jacket.

Searcher looked back at the destruction. "Mom and Dad are going to kill me if they find out that I was here when this happened..."

-------

Goth sighed as he moved onto Dusttale, it would be a while before he could go near Candytale again, and Underfell was still stuck in that timeline.

He knew that Dust had moved out of Dusttale a long time ago, which left the Underground here abandoned and empty, which was perfect for what he wanted to do.

His first stop was the royal Library, where he set up his tent, before he started to head for the deepest parts of the library, picking up the books that he needed.