chapter 1 | Love interest

061219.

12 pm.

"Jungkook?" you knock on his bedroom door, being forced by your best friend to go wake up the tall muscular man that no one in the house wanted to call.

'Twelve and still sleeping...He must have spent all his time at the gym last night again'

You open his door after no answers were given from the other side of the walls. Your eyes cast a glance over the body half covered by the black blanket that you couldn't avoid, but your heart abruptly knocked your chest out as the view on his bare but tattooed torso startled your pure mind.

You gaze down to avoid his well-defined body but ask for him in a quivering voice. "J-Jungkook...!"

"Uh?!" the sheets rustle under the swift moves of his limbs but not handling how much his muscular body can make you feel weird things, you wander your eyes everywhere but on him. "You should wake up...You asked me yesterday to help you with your work but I'm soon going to leave for my job so..." you clear your throat, dry from all the stress filling you.

"Hm yeah, I'm sorry for not waking up more earlier," he apologizes but sounds nervous by your presence in his personal space. He kind of remembers what he did last night as you only, were in his head, and some stress is causing him to suffocate. "I'm taking a quick shower and joining you in your bedroom."

'In my bedroom?' you gulp down at the words pronounced since from as far as you can remember, you never mentioned you wanted to work with him in your bedroom.

"Ok," you put an end to the awkward moment and step back to close the door and not disturb him anymore. You flatten one hand at a time on both of your cheeks but realize you're blushing hard. You're easily flustered by those types of things.

After this unsettling situation, you clear your mind and head back towards the living room while slapping yourself internally. You go sit onto the couch already taken by your brother and two best friends.

"Haha! Look at her!" your brother pisses himself laughing and points at you like a kid which makes the other brainless guy do the same. "I knew she would blush again!"

"Shut the fuck up," you snarl but throw him a death glare, being done with his immature behavior. "I freaking hate you."

"What did you see over there? Uh?" he teases you and lifts his eyebrows up. "Surely something that your virgin eyes never saw before."

"Oh, you find it funny Park Jimin the jerk whose small dick cannot find another mate than your hand?" you let out right in front of his friends to roast him without feeling any remorse but instead, enjoyment. "You little bitc-"

"Ya!" Namjoon kicks him hard in the tibia as he's always here to defend you. "Don't say that to your sister."

"She's the one insulting me and saying damn falsehood!" he throws his hand up to complain and show how mad he can easily get once you speak the truth.

"Falsehood?" Mihyan, your other best friend next to you scoffs hysterically. "Don't be ashamed of your small chili pepper. Life is sometimes rude with some people."

"Shut up!" he grabs a pillow and pitches it at him for the purpose of hurting the poor boy. "I can say that she doesn't have any boobs as well if you all find it fun to laugh at my ass!"

"But everyone knows that," you point out with disdain and give him a roguish look. "I find them perfect," the man by your side put one arm behind your head to rest it on the back of the couch as he inched closer to you, his eyes shifting to the private part of your upper body. "They're not too small, they're good."