chapter 17 | Holding hands

•••

12:50 pm.

'2ND PERSON P.O.V'

After spending more than thirty minutes in the living room with the other guys getting ready to go out, none of them are talking to you except for Namjoon but what has been concerning you is the fact that your boyfriend hasn't left his room since he went in earlier. You look over your phone, noticing the tall man with his dimples carved in his cheeks walking up to you. He leans over your body and draws his lips closer to your ear.

"You should go check what Jungkook is doing," he whispers before dropping a key onto your lap. You grab it but frown at him, not understanding what this means. "What's that?"

"Double key, to give access to his room," he smirks but moves back, to head towards your brother and Mihyan. You look down at the item but keep it in your hand, to wait for the men to leave first and then use it.

They put their shoes and jacket on, then Namjoon waves at you with an adorable grin, to finally go out as you gestured the same movement with an amused smile.

You drop your phone on the couch and rush to Jungkook's room, first to lay your ear against it and try to seek for some noise but then not hear anything. Since you don't catch anything odd coming from the other side of the wall, you enter the key into the hole of the door, to turn it and open it, as quietly as possible to not get mentioned by the man that could be sleeping or else.

You step in and set your eyes on the man lied onto the bed, his body half covered by the grey blanket of his bed and revealing his bare torso. He's sleeping, so you make yourself quiet and close the door behind you to walk up to him and climb on his bed with gentleness.

No matter how cute he looks with his lips parted and his angelic expression, his toned chest covered with tattoos is nothing but sexy and alluring under your nose, which makes it impossible for you to not gaze at it. You bite your lower lip but poke his nose, needing and wanting some attention from him. He hums but moves his head, frowning cutely, you lower your head and press a soft kiss on his neck, triggering a strong reaction from his body and making him moan in the softest manner.

In just some short seconds you spent staring at him, he opens his eyes feebly, realizing that he did or felt something, he looks at you but reacts abruptly. "W-What are you doing here baby...?" he pulls the blanket up and gulps down heavily, nervous to see you at this moment. As a smile grew on your face, you lean over him and lie down on his body, to wrap your arms around his neck. "Why did you leave me earlier...?"

"I...I..." he clears his throat, not laying his hands he hasn't washed on your body, still remembering what he did some minutes ago while thinking about you before falling asleep. "I can't recall..."

"Liar," you smile but straighten up to sit down on him, feeling his hard boner against your core, without knowing that he's not wearing anything underneath this blanket separating your skins. "I...I locked the door...how could you enter my bedroom?"

"Namjoon gave me a key," you tell him the truth to be sincere. "Damn..." he passes his hand through his hair, glancing away with the temperature of his body raising up drastically. However, once his eyes land on his nightstand, he notices that he forgot to throw the dirty stuff that he used, his heart skips a beat and he sits up. "Y/n, just go back in the living room and wait for me...okay?" he gazes up at you with his crimson cheeks but you still hug him one more time. "You moaned once I kissed your neck, naughty man."

He bites his lips at the sound of your words but grabs your thighs, not knowing what to do but feeling affected by your legs spread onto him, with his member rubbing onto your sensitive area each time you move. "I'm sorry about earlier...I don't know what happened with me to say such a disgusting thing..." you apologize without being aware of the situation, or what he did after those words you pronounced boldly which aroused him. "It's fine...don't worry..." he licks his lips but keeps on holding his hands back from touching you the most he can.