chapter 22 | Keep your eyes open

•••

10 pm.

"Goodnight guys," Namjoon puts two fingers up to make a peace sign and head towards his bedroom, leaving me and y/n alone on the sofa. This feeling of being alone is terribly good, I wish we could have our own space and never be bothered by anyone.

"You have to work tomorrow, right?" I whisper softly into her ear, holding her hands in mine and intertwining our fingers. "Yes, unfortunately," she gazes up at me but slightly straightens her back for it to be more against my torso. "I guess we have to sleep in our bedrooms...separately...?" I ask with disappointment.

"Well...I know my brother is maybe going to check if I'm bed in the morning just so that he's sure I haven't spent the night with you and Mihyan might do it as well to wake me up and go to work...so...yeah..." she pouts and bends her head back to rest it on my shoulder. I wish we could just tell her brother to fuck off and leave us alone...I'm already tired of having to hide our relationship because of him and his own problems, especially anger issues.

"Okay then...you should go to bed...I don't want you to be tired tomorrow..." I don't exude any happiness about it but still do as told, moving onto the sofa to stand up with her against my will. She keeps her hand in hers but we both turn everything off in the house to then proceed to her bedroom first.

She turns around once we reach the door but stands on her tiptoes, to press my lips. "Goodnight," her arms embrace my body as she whispered. "I love you..."

"I love you too...but...can I at least...stay a little bit till you fall asleep and then get in my bed...?" I demand a bit too much but still try, hugging her and gazing into her eyes through the darkness. She smiles but gives in to me, opening the door behind her to walk inside together and then let me close it behind me. I make my way towards her bed with her hand not leaving mine and once she's there, she switches one dim lamp on and tucks herself under her blanket with me.

I don't wait a second before snuggling against her to wrap my arms around her. "Why don't you turn the lamp off? You have to sleep..." I murmur to make my voice soothe her. She does what I mentioned but turns on her side, to face me and give me a kiss. "You're going to fall asleep, aren't you?" her whispers tingle my heart, no shape visible anymore but only the touches and sounds allowing us to feel each other's presence. "I'm not...I promise."

"Maybe I want you to fall asleep here..." she barely speaks in an audible voice, cuddling up against me even more as if she was seeking for some warmth or affection. I smile but drop a kiss on the crown of her head. "You know you don't have to say this twice, hm?"

"I won't," her lips peck mine cutely. I don't say anything but join our lips again. We softly kiss at first, only brushing each other's lips against one another shyly, but then going a bit further. I slide my hand up her side and reach her jawline out, to hold it while exchanging our love intimately but sweetly. My heart leaping out of my chest each time we're doing this, I test her want and kindly skim her bottom lip with my tongue then clasp it with both of mine to embrace it. As soon as I pull on her mellow lip to try again, her tongue enters in contact with mine and in the heat of the moment, I let myself go and play with the tip of hers while she's doing so to mine. This isn't a dirty or hungry kiss, this is just a wet and sweet one made to tease and enjoy this even more.

Feeling her loving it, I move a bit forward and glide my fingers along her jawline to cup her chin, our tongues and lips shyly having a good time. I once again go a bit forth with my body against hers and pass my fingers under her tank top, to grip her hip and feel her touching my chest and neck unceasingly to heighten the sensations. Our breathings become heavy and slightly faster in speed, the wet sounds of our kiss filling the room as we're a bit too lost in it to even realize we're doing more than we planned. This is turning me on and she must be hearing it.