chapter 32 | Bad

"Do you know you're a cute baby-" the front door opening abruptly stops him in his way for the two of you to dart your eyes in that direction. Your heart just stopped beating.

Your brother makes a beeline for Jungkook but without even having the time to do something, he punches him hard enough to propel him down to the ground. He lands onto him but hits him repeatedly.

"Jimin!" Namjoon stomps towards them as you stood up with your heart racing madly. "What the fuck- Stop!" he grabs your brother by his cloth and arm to pull him away from Jungkook who almost got knocked off. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" your friend keeps his grip onto Jimin and stands before him while you ran to your boyfriend.

"How do you fucking dare get my sister pregnant you son of a bitch?!" he yells in a harsh voice, trying to stomp towards him again as you're almost on the verge of crying at the sight of Jungkook bleeding. Your brother manages to run back to Jungkook as he has to fight with Namjoon, only to kick him again but get propelled away by Namjoon as you couldn't stop him. "Fucking stop!"

"B-Baby..." your shaking hands reach out to him while you can hear the two men shouting in the back. You can only focus on your boyfriend who got hardly injured. "Fuck..." he tries to sit up but moves his hand up to his nose, groaning and trying to control the bleeding flowing out of his nose. You hurry to rush to the kitchen and grab a box of tissues to go back to Jungkook and kneel down next to him, to take some tissues and place them under his nose.

"How the fuck could you do this you piece of shit?! She's fucking eighteen!" your brother raises his voice enough for it to reverberate through the whole house. "How fucking much of a bastard are you to get a girl pregnant at her fucking age?!"

"Can you stop yelling?!" you answer instead of Jungkook who's doing his best to stop the bleeding, not standing him anymore. "I talked to our dad about it so just shut up!"

"You shut up!" he points his finger at you, his eyes glistening under all the overwhelming emotions after running here in a fury. "You're fucking irresponsible and you disgust me you poor-" his sentence ends with a slap in his face Namjoon couldn't hold back from giving him. "Do not dare talk to your sister like that. Alright?!"

"You're gonna have a fucking kid when you can't even take care of yourself," he never stops using hurtful words that usually would have affected you but which today does not even reach you. As you're ignoring your brother's remarks, Jungkook gets up on his feet but takes more tissues to soak it with the blood never ending in its flow. He walks up to the bin and throws them out to use new ones and bend his head back. "Baby..." he asks for you quietly, making you stay by his side. "I think my nose is broken...I need to go to the emergency..."

"Oh god baby-" you turn towards Namjoon without being able to remove your hands from Jungkoook who's struggling in a lot of pain but not letting you see it. "Namjoon I need you to drive him to the emergency, his nose is broken and it keeps on bleeding heavily..."

"He would deserve way worse than that-"

"Shut up!" you shout at your brother to cut him off. "I fucking hate you..." you wipe your tears away but check on Jungkook. He's taking a cold pad and closing the freezer, to turn back towards you. "Baby...Can you...can you get me something to wrap this?" his voice sounds faint and soft, hiding to you the fact that he's feeling extremely dizzy and nauseous after his head hit the ground violently. You nod and rush to the bedroom while Jungkook just plastered his hand on the kitchen counter to not fall down.

He's about to faint but he doesn't want to tell you this, he knows how much in a panic you would be.

As he's now getting onto the ground, you hurry to go back to him with a small towel to wrap the cold pad with it and lean over him. "Here..." you take the soaked tissues and kindly place the cold item over his nose. "Thank you baby..."