chapter 16 | Cute but dirty

The front door suddenly lets someone enter the house. Jimin.

They were at a damn tiny hair of you and Jungkook getting your face smashed.

"Damn...that smells alcohol at miles away guys...what have you done?" he grimaces at the scent of all the beers and soju that was gulped down by all the people tonight. Taehyung and Namjoon both awkwardly smile, "We had a good evening with the friends."

"Yeah..." he puts the keys of his car down on the kitchen bar on his right, passing his hand through his hair to pull them back as the men are a bit frozen on their spot. He lays his sharp eyes on them, the front of his white loosen t-shirt tucked in his tight black pants as he's holding a plastic bag full of food. "What's with those dumb faces of yours?"

"We...we drank a bit too much I guess..." Namjoon titters nervously, nudging Taehyung to make him do so. "Hm. Then go to bed and I'll call an uber for that dumbass," he places his stuff on the flat surface for it to join the keys and takes his phone out. "Where is my sister?"

The men both choke on air. "She...your sister...eh..." he clears his throat, acting a bit lost as your brother poised and steady behavior is sending him in a lake of lava making him burn in fright. "She drank a little bit...she's sleeping."

"She drank?" he raises his dark eyes up from his screen, giving to his poor heart a momentary stop. "Y-Yeah...just a little bit..."

"And who was there? Drinking?" he lets his arms go to let them drop down as he was dialing the uber's number, shoving one hand in his pocket. "Who was there...?" he gives an obvious glance at the guy who hasn't helped him yet, and makes him answer the question. "Eh...there was me...Nam...H-Hoseok...Y/n...Jungkook..."

"Jungkook? He drank with her?" he clenches his jaw at the sound of this name. "Didn't I tell you to not let her drink when you're too many guys Namjoon?"

"I know but..." your best friend, all tense on his spot scratches his skull, uncomfortable as hell to be facing the man that scares him the most once he's mad. "She was really insisting and...stubborn...I'm not that drunk and Hoseok wasn't...as well as Tae as you can see so-"

"Okay so to summarize it," he lifts his hand up as he can sense some wrath bubbling up inside his veins. "Only Jungkook and my sister got drunk?"

"I-Is that what I said...?" he points his finger at his anxious self. "That's not what I said..." and plays it dumb while shaking his head. Your brother is not taking it. "Cut the crap Namjoon. Have they done some things?"

"No..." he denies the facts. "I put her to bed once I noticed she was dozing off every five seconds..."

"Whatever..." he lets a sigh out and grips his phone firmly to dial the number he didn't complete some seconds ago. The anxious men breathe out in relief, the most stressful step made and left behind, they're now good with this.

Namjoon walks away from Taehyung and goes towards the living room just on their left, to collect all the trash and clean up the mess you made tonight, while Jimin is calling an uber for Taehyung to go back home.

- Next day -

062119.

12 pm.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I go out of my bedroom, feeling like shit after a non-restful night. I stroll to the kitchen, my eyes closed and my body out of energy, what the hell have I done last night...?

"You're finally awake..." a male voice startles me, sounding too loud for my sensitive ears. "Namjoon...what the fuck is wrong with you to scare people like that?!"