chapter 10 | Aching heart

A person knocking on the door catches your attention. You let him come in without speaking too loudly and take a look at who it is.

"Hey," Namjoon smiles at you but steps in like a sneaky spy. "Wait. Don't move," he laughs in a quiet voice and takes his phone out as he walked up to you. "Not my face," you cover your features as you understood he was going to take a picture but he moves his phone down to only have Jungkook sleeping on you in the view.

A flash ruined everything, this jerk forgot to turn it off. Jungkook instantly woke up as Namjoon moved back while guffawing and making fun of the boy's face. "Haha! Man! You're drooling like a baby on her!" he collapses onto the floor and roll in the aisles while Jungkook lied down on his back and pulled the blanket up to hide himself. "Go away!"

You laugh as well without meaning to mock the poor cute man but get closer to him to hug his tough body. You know he must be blushing under that fabric and your heart cannot help but pound against your chest.

He throws the blanket away from his face as Namjoon is not getting over it like an idiot but standing up to keep on emitting his loud laughter. "Shut up Nam!" he sits up and causes one of your arms to land on his crotch, making him gulp down as he realized what you were touching. "Gosh...I was just coming here to tell you to wake up but I didn't expect such a thing!"

"Moron," Jungkook passes his fingers through his hair and takes hold of his phone to stand up with his baby face. He walks in a fast way to the door to leave but gets bothered by Namjoon again. "Morning wood," he scoffs at him.

Jungkook steps out of the room without paying attention to the remark made to embarrass him and slam the door behind him.

"What a cute boy," he chuckles but takes a look at you. "Don't you have to get ready to go to work?"

"No...I can't...Mihyan will just have to go all by himself."

"I just have one last question..." a smirk appears on his face. "Did you do something with him last night?"

"No...!" you jump out of your bed and go hit his arm. "Stop talking about those things. We're just...friends..."

"Why does it sounds like you're hurt to say it?" he lifts his hand up to give a chuck under your chin, playfully. You glance away, recognizing that you're indeed bitter about the fact that Jungkook is nothing more than a friend. "I don't know...you must have misheard..." you walk forward and leave your room with him following you. "Wait," he grabs your arm and pulls you back, for your body to be against him and his lips close to your ear. "Do you want me to make him do the first move?"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's obvious that you're both in love my angel but none of you is making the first move, so there's something I could do for you."

"What are you talking about?" you turn your head for your eyes to meet his, he looks at you with some smugness and holds your tight against him to whisper in your ear. "Let's make him jealous."

"No," you refuse outright and try to get yourself out of his tough embrace, without succeeding. "Come on! I'm sick of seeing your relationship that no one in here understands! You two act like a couple but pretend to only be 'friends'...! One day, I'm telling y/n, one of you will get hurt," he walks aside and lets go of you to go drop his body onto the sofa, while you're looking at him blankly.

"What?" he notices you and the impact he got on you by telling those words without being careful. "It's the truth y/n. Why are you still pretending to be friends?"

"Because maybe he doesn't consider me as more than just a friend...! I know he loves me because that's what he tells me every day..." you try to find a good excuse that you know won't work no matter how far you get into your brain. "He's way too beautiful for me anyway..." you give up and let stupid words out of your mouth while joining Namjoon on the cushions.