chapter 11 | Secret date

"Can you kiss me?" she requests innocently, causing my heart to pound against my chest. "I feel calm and relaxed when you do it."

Gosh...For a second, I thought she meant 'kissing her' but on the lips. "Do you want me to kiss you till you fall asleep?"

She nods cutely.

I don't stop the movement of my hand on her stomach but keep my face very close to hers, our eyes staring into the other's ones fondly. My heart is beating like a bat out of hell, but I lean in and press my lips on her cheek. Then on her jawline, the tip of her nose, as she's keeping the crown of her head against my biceps, I use my hand to brush some strands of hair away from her forehead in order to land a soft kiss on it. Her eyes close, a smile growing on her face, making my blood pass through my veins more quickly.

I continue, quietly.

—Next day —

061919.

1 pm.

'2ND PERSON P.O.V'

You walk up to the kitchen with your wet hair as you heard Jungkook following you, not leaving you since you spent the entire night with him. You hurry to grab a banana milk and get to the couch, noticing from the corner of your eyes the tall build half-naked and toweling his hair while heading to the same spot as you. You can see more than obviously that he's not wearing anything under his sweatpants, that's one of his man's shapes that is going to make you hyperventilate even more, just to know how thick everything under his cloth must be.

However, you sit down but get joined by that tough man who came right beside you as if he couldn't get unglued from you.

"Hey," he leans closer to you and passes one arm behind you, to press his soft lips against your neck and send shivers down your spine. "You didn't dry your hair, you're going to catch a cold," he drops his towel on your head, covering and blinding your view to ruffle your hair like a crazy guy. "Yah!" you giggle but grab the fabric to remove it from you and glare at the man gazing at you with a large beam and sparkles in his eyes. He bursts into laughter now that your messy hair came within sight. "You're so adorable...!"

You drop your eyes on his bare torso, his gorgeous tattoos, his prominent muscles stimulating your hormones on a period of the month that makes you struggle even more, just from the view of his well-defined abs and chest. His finger touching your skin just right under your chin drives your eyes away, to fall into his deep eyes staring into your soul. "What are you looking at?"

You got caught. "I—I...nothing..."

"Really?" one of his eyebrows raises as he glanced away with a smirk. "I would have bet you were being very attracted to another part of my body that is way lower than my face..." he acts as if he wasn't sure when he knows pretty well you were scanning each of his chocolate bars with thirst. "But maybe I could be wrong..."

"Yeah...you must be..." you gulp down and sip on your drink as if you were dehydrated, before deviating to another topic. "Don't you have to go to work today...?"

"No. I took a day off," he passes his fingers through your hair to push your bangs back and clear your forehead out. "Uh? Why did you do that now?"

"To be with you," he presses his lips on your forehead, causing you to suffer from strong heartbeats speeding the flow of your blood up. Your cheeks are now revealing your nervousness with some pink. "You shouldn't do that...Your work is more important Jungkook..."

"Stop saying that, I already told you, you pass before anything in my life. Okay?" he stares into your eyes. You smile and just glance away out of shyness, at the same exact moment that someone joined the living room. "Hey the lovebirds~!" Namjoon teases you again, wiggling his eyebrows while looking at the both of you. "Joonie," you glare at him with the redness on your face, "Shut up."