chapter 8 | Boyfriend material

Why the hell does he want her to get in his bedroom when she's with me just right now?

"Okay..." she agrees without even thinking twice and he steps back, to leave the room after grinning. "Why don't you stay with me...?" I straighten up and attempt to make her remain in this bed with me, not wanting her to get with that guy just together. "He wants to see me..." she pushes the blanket away to get out of the bed but I grab her arm to not let her go. "Wait...There's something I would like to know..."

"What?" her lips curve upwards as she sat back on her previous spot to look at me with great attention. I release my hold to not be too clingy but move a bit up. "Are you...dating him...?"

An unexpected chuckle leaves her mouth without her eyes averting mine. What does that mean?

"Why are you interested in knowing that?" she lays her hand on the mattress and lightly leans towards me, putting her cleavage into my sight as my body hasn't calmed down yet. I force myself to keep my eyes into hers, to not look like a pervert right in front of her and I gather up all my courage to answer the question posed. "I want to know...just like that..."

"I told you. I'm not dating him," she bends over and presses her lips on my forehead.

'2ND PERSON P.O.V'

You peek at his eyes that have been leering at your feminine curves and smile before leaning back. "But have you already done some things with him...?" he interrogates you as you're trying to leave your bed to go see Mihyan as he asked you to. You look back at him and stand up, "What do you mean by 'some things'?"

"You know...are you friends with benefits...?"

"No, we're not. I would never do that, I hate that type of disgusting things," you make it clear and assert yourself as you know that this would never happen given your opinion on this. "Good..." he glances away, being red on the face but not getting out of your bed as you're walking up to the door. You know exactly what he's hiding under that blanket, you felt how turned on he was from having your curves against him so you don't bother him, or tease him about that, you're not immature.

You stroll out of your bedroom and as your gaze fell upon the TV in the living room, you divert your pure eyes from the smutty scene the guys are watching and you go inside Mihyan's bedroom, just the one next to Jungkook's one on your left. You knock on the door in case he could be doing something in there that you wouldn't want to see by accident and you get inside once you hear his voice.

"What do you want to talk about?" you look at him laying on his bed, not looking really happy from his features drawing some discontent. "Are you friends again?"

"Jungkook and I?" you ask to be sure he's indeed talking about him. "Yes."

"Well...we talked and made up. Namjoon and him both told me that she was just there because of Jimin who tried to make Jungkook stop being close to me...so after a conversation we-"

"You believe him?" he frowns as he cut you off, not letting you finish your sentence. Just from the face he has, you know by heart what's in his mind. He's mad and jealous. "Yes...I do..." you shrug. "Y/n. Don't you think he could be lying? I'm pretty sure it's just a way to make you think about something else after he fucked her and is now trying to get you again to do the same."

Your heart instantaneously quits beating. The thought of him being right is making you feel an unbearable pain inside your chest to imagine that the one you love, could be telling you a falsehood. "You know he's not the one you think he is. A guy like him, doing nasty things every night while thinking about a girl just like your brother said wouldn't find it bad to have sex with a girl he doesn't know, to then pass to another one the next day. Trust me, I'm a man and I know how they can be."