chapter 7 | Loathsome

Jungkook took his shoes and coat off before peeking at you with a smile, but that was before being attracted by the girl at the other side of the sofa.

"Hello," she gives him a large smile and puts some strands of hair behind her ear. He grinned but with some confusion at her, answering her with the same word.

You hate it to act that way but your heart is just not feeling good about this. He glances at you again with a kind look that you cannot reciprocate and disappears to reach his room and surely take a shower after this long day. The girl keeps on speaking to your brother but no matter how hard you try to avert your eyes from her, you cannot. You hate the way you feel because of her but you're going to have to deal with it. Mihyan drops the remote control on the cushion and bends his head to the side to rest it on your shoulder and brush with his fluffy hair your skin revealed by the straps of your tank top.

10 minutes...

After some short minutes, Jungkook joined you all in the living room, in his usual grey pair of joggers and a white t-shirt. He sits right by your side without waiting for just a second.

Mihyan removes his head from your shoulder as Jungkook pressed his lips on your cheek. "Are you okay?" he whispers to you, his eyes attracted by you and only you. You nod and turn your head to peek at him, creating a tight closeness between your lips. "And you?"

"Jungkook?" the girl interrupts you and gets his attention when you were lucky to have him focused on you. He moves his head up from the back of the couch and takes a look at the girl to answer her. That's when she made the decision to stand up and invade our space by sitting by Jungkook's side. "Jimin talked to me about you a lot after I described what kind of guy I find cute and...uhm...I wanted to know if you would want to get to know me...you seem cool from the things I heard..."

"Oh...eh...yeah if you want..." he sits up a bit more properly as she stuck her curves to him shamelessly. She passes her hand through her long hair and starts to twirl them around one finger while staring at him insistently, trying to look cute in front of the man that you know likes cute girls. "So...how old are you?"

"Twenty-two...and you?"

"What a coincidence! I'm twenty-two as well," she titters in the most annoying way as you heard Jungkook's quiet laughter.

"Were you born in Busan? Because if yes, then we're meant to be together," she places her hand on his and leans closer to him, making your blood boil inside your veins. "Yes, I was...in Busan..."

"Oh my God...I can't believe it! That's amazing!"

"Get together already," Mihyan chuckles with a hint of sarcasm as the girl must be getting on his nerves with her fakeness. "Well...we have a lot of similarities...that's fun," she smiles at Jungkook who is more than uncomfortable with the way she is acting with no restraint. She leans back but keeps her arm against his muscular one to stay close to him. "Oh and...uhm...Jimin said that you liked cute girls...I don't want to be annoying but do you think I'm cute...?" she lowers her voice and now turns a bit more quiet. "Yes...I mean...Yeah, I don't know what kind of man would think otherwise."

His words pierce your heart like bullets. You hate this, you hate it to the most when you hear him talking about another girl that way. You feel even worse in your own body.

"Thank you..." she looks down and makes an innocent gaze of little girl just to try getting Jungkook. "You're cute as well..."

"Thanks..."

"I wanted to ask you since I can't go back to my house...could we spend the night together...? In your bedroom?" she suddenly dares to ask him after only some minutes that they've been knowing each other. "In my bed?"