chapter 12 | Confessing

This is starting just like Namjoon said. Just the feeling of his hot skin and his fingers touching your inner thigh is making your heart panic. "I...I don't know...where you want..."

"You said you didn't like restaurants, right?" his thumb caresses your skin, giving to you a hard time to breathe. "Yeah..."

"But you don't like fast food either...?"

"Well...I can make an exception for you...let's say it's just a deviation..."

"You don't have to be on a diet my little love, you're perfect..." he speaks softly, using the good words like always to make you feel better. "And you promised me you wouldn't do anything that could put you into danger..."

"What does that have to do with me being on a diet?"

"Because..." he runs his hand on your thigh, sending shivers down your spine and making the temperature of your body raise up in a flash. "Your type of diet is bad, you barely eat just to lose weight and this is unhealthy. I want you to enjoy your life and eat well, can you do it for me?" he peeks at you, sliding his hand up to get closer to the most sensitive area of your body. "Will you be there to comfort me once I'll hate myself even more after taking weight and that boys won't want me...?"

"First of all, if one guy dares to say something bad about you I beat the hell out of him. Second, I'll be there no matter what will happen, even if you don't care about me and what I think, I'll always tell you sincerely how much I love you and find you pretty, cute and all..." he smiles as he caused you to have the same expression on your face. You know you both have a weird relationship, you tell each other how much you love one another, you gaze at each other in a way fonder way than how friends would do it, you touch each other a lot, kiss each other unceasingly and more...but none of you is brave enough to make the first move.

"Okay my precious love?" he gives you a chuck under the chin to wake you up from your daydream. You grin and set your eyes away from his cute face. "Yes..."

"No one has the right to hurt you in any way, so if a guy or even girl cause you pain, you call me and I'll take care of them," he drops his hand on your thigh but subtly brushes his fingers over yours. This is fluttering for your heart having a hard time to beat steadily. "Alright."

"And if a man flirts with you, tell him that you have a boyfriend."

"Why?" you turn your head to lay your eyes on him while he's focused on the road, but playing with your fingers. "Because...I don't want anyone to flirt with you..."

"And why wouldn't I let some cute guys flirt with me if you have to right to have girls and men to do it with you?"

"Who said I would let them flirt with me?" he peeks at you furtively with his eyebrows that raised. "I wouldn't want anyone to try getting me. I would say I have someone already."

"That's worthless to lie you know."

"That's not totally a lie..." he shakes his head but softens the tone and volume of his voice. "I don't have anyone but I've been wanting a special someone for a long time already...."

"A special someone?" you smile at him, "Do you mean a unique person that will love you—" you get cut off by him, "Here's a place to eat," he stops the car and lets go of your hand to take the key out of the ignition and completely ignore the fact he didn't even let you finish your sentence. You don't insist but just unbuckle your seat belt like he's doing. "You can stay here if you want, I can order the food and then come back to go eat somewhere else alone together..." he stops himself and looks at you, giving a good idea that you don't dislike. "Okay, I think it's better."