chapter 33 | My baby

- Five months later -

122119.

6 pm.

"Y/n?" your best friends knocks on your door as you're staying in your bed, too much in pain to move. "Yes?" your eyes leave your phone screen and look up at Namjoon entering your bedroom. "Hey, are you okay?" he smiles at you but closes the door behind him to inch closer.

"Yeah...just a bit tired..." you nod but hide the pain inside, this one that was caused by your brother earlier. "Hm, sure?" he sits down at the edge of the mattress, gazing at you and knowing this isn't alright. "Well...what Jimin did and said hurt me but...I'm okay since Jungkook is soon home."

"Don't worry about what he says...he'll never accept it anyway. As long as you're happy with your cute baby and Jungkook, who's also your baby in a way," he chuckles but gets you to smile with no fakeness. "That's the most important and I'm here for you as well, even Mihyan is there so your brother is just an asshole," he doesn't beat around the bush but says what is true.

"I know but...seeing him hating me just because of this..." your look lower down as the disappointment never leaves you alone. "That makes me feel bad and...almost shameful for being pregnant..."

"Hey," he comes closer to you as he noticed some glisten in your eyes, his arms encircle your body and he presses a kiss on the crown of your head to comfort you. "Do not feel like that my little angel, have you seen the face Jungkook has whenever he's with you? When you both talk about the baby? I know you'd like to be in your own house right now to not have to deal with your brother anymore but Kook cares so much for you that he wants to make sure someone is there for you in case there could have a problem...and a pregnancy is the most wonderful thing ever 'cause you're carrying the tiny human that you and Jungkook created...so why would you feel shameful of that?"

"I know..." you wipe your tears away as you let your emotions take over you. A minute ago you were laughing while texting Jungkook and now you're crying. "It's just that Jimin makes me feel bad about it..."

"But he's the only one, your father and mother are like the happiest parents on earth at this moment," he smiles at you as he's trying his best to reassure you. "And your man is the happiest one on earth, because of you and your wonderful baby boy," he tenderly pokes your belly. "He's never been that happy in his life."

"Did he tell you something?" your tears stop their way down your face as Namjoon is erasing the sorrow. "A lot of things," he grins. "He keeps on talking about how amazing it is when he places his hand on your belly and feels the baby kicking or when he places his ear against it. The first time he felt it he even told me he cried like a baby," he giggles at the thought of it coming back into his head. "And he cannot stop asking me plenty of questions like 'How do you think he will look? Will he look more like me or y/n? How tiny will his hand and feet be?' and he never stops."

You smile at this but your eyes dart towards the door at the sound of it opening. Your heart instantly races with joy as Jungkook is entering the room. "Hey," he beams broadly at you, closing the door behind him to walk up to you. "Hey, how was your day?"

"Too long and cold," he drops his bag on the floor but joins you both on the bed. He presses a kiss on your lips but nudges his way between you and your best friend to hug you and get some warmth. "Am I bothering?" the third wheel doesn't leave but stays against Jungkook who almost pushed him away playfully.

"What are you doing in my girlfriend's bed?" he peeks at him with a smile, his arm enveloping your waist while his other hand is under the blanket to touch your thighs. "I was comforting her," he smirks at him.