One

"Stop staring at my brother." Alejandro whispered, nudging his friend with his elbow.

Kairi flushed and shook his head, averting his attention away from the very shirtless Mattia.
"I'm not."

"You are." Alejandro rolled his eyes, glancing into the kitchen that was very close to the living room where he and Kairi sat watching a movie.

"Mattia put some fucking clothes on. It's winter you don't need to walk around half naked." Alejandro looked at his brother who's smug smirk faltered none.

"Don't tell me what to do. Not my fault your friend can't keep his eyes to himself."  He glanced at Kairi who narrowed his eyes.

"Please. The last thing he's worrying about is your body." He sounded confident enough but he knew how wrong he was. Kairi, like everyone else had fallen for Mattias stupid charms.

Mattias attention wasn't with his brother, instead he focused on Kairi who shuffled uncomfortably. He met his brown eyes and when he did it was like a slideshow of soft kisses, touching and heavy breathing.

Mattia smirked. "Sure."

Kairi scoffed half heartedly hoping Alejandro wouldn't read into his brothers stupid words.

Trying not to cause anymore attention towards he and Mattia, Kairi ignored the rest of the conversation, staring aimlessly at the television.

He wasn't even sure what was going on anymore, not after the stupid idiot called Mattia decided to strut his stuff in the kitchen.

-

It was the same day but several hours later. The sky was dark and the people in the house were asleep.

All except two.

Kairi waited until he was sure Alejandro was asleep before he slipped out of the room and made the short trip towards mattias room.

He stood outside the door, eyeing the light that shone from the bottom of the door as he contemplated going in.

He wasnt sure what Mattia would be doing but he decided quickly that he didn't care. He needed to see him.

Before he could walk in though, he felt two fairly strong arms wrap around his waist from the behind so that his back was flush against the other persons bare chest.

He smiled almost immediately, melting into the embrace knowing exactly who it was.

"Hey baby." Mattia breathed against kairis neck, leaning down so that he could leave gentle kisses against the crook of it.

Kairi hummed in content, placing his slightly smaller hands over mattias. He leaned his head back on mattias shoulder, leaving him with more access.
"H-hi." His breath hitched when mattias tongue grazed the skin on his shoulder before biting down, for sure leaving a mark.

Mattia pulled away, turning Kairi around in his arms so that he could see his face. He said nothing, ducking down to place a kiss on his soft lips as a greeting.

Kairi had no complaints, standing higher on his tippy toes so that he could throw his arms around the taller boys neck. He leaned into the kiss smiling against mattias warm lips.

He only protested for a moment when Mattia pulled away. "Wh-"

Mattia pulled Kairi into his room closing  and locking the door behind him.

"What do you want to do?" He smiled at the small boy and laid down on his bed, leaning against the head board.

Kairi got on the bed and laid down so that his head was on mattias chest, and his legs were tangled with mattias.

"Movie?"

The older boy nodded. "On my phone? Or the tv?"

"Phone." Kairi watched as Mattia grabbed his phone and waited for for him to open Netflix.

He used his hand to draw shapes on mattias naked chest leaving chaste kissing here and there. He smiled  when he felt the others fingers run through his hair. Blunt finger tips massaging him gently.

"Let's watch You." Mattia suggest chuckling lowly when Mattia cringed and shook his head.

"Absolutely not."

"Why?"

"The second season is wack as fuck Mattia. I don't like it." He made an odd face, pinching mattias side when he attempted to put it on anyway.

"So what do you suggest?" He huffed scrolling through Trending.

"Oh my god. Have you ever watched Once Upon a Time?" Kairis eyes grew in size and he glanced up at Mattia who looked confused.

"No. It seems childish to me."

"Ma—" Kairi looked at him to see it he was serious. "Mattia. We have to watch it."

"No."

"Why the fuck not?"

"I don't want to."

"Put it on or I'll leave."  Kairi threatened.

Mattie pursed his lips. "Don't threaten me."

"It's not a threat. I'll do it. I'll leave."

"So leave."

Kairis mouth fell open in shock staring at Mattia for a moment and watched the other boy raise a challenging eyebrow.

He huffed before standing up to leave.

He didnt get too far before he was pulled back onto the bed. "Don't fucking play with me kai." Mattia growled pulling him close.

Kairi shuttered feeling mattias hands on his hips. "You told me to leave." He knew Mattia wasn't serious but he liked to get on his nerves.

"You're a brat. Cmon we can watch Once Upon a Time." And that's what they did.

They cuddled together watching almost 5 episodes of the show, sharing short kisses and long stares until Kairi fell asleep.

Mattia was reluctant to wake him up, wanting more than anything to just lay there and fall asleep with him. But he knew what they had needed to stay hidden. Their whole shit would be blown if everyone woke up to the two cuddling.

It's crazy because it's been almost a year (they made a year in two weeks) of their sneaking around and they still haven't gathered the courage to let people know.

Both worried about the same thing.

Alejandro.

Mattia suggested a while ago that they just tell him before he finds out but Kairi was repulsed by the idea. Basically begging him not to.

Obviously Mattia didn't want to hurt Alejandro but, Kairi was special to him and he didn't feel good about hiding.

Kairi didn't want to lose his best friend, and he felt terrible doing what he was doing, especially when he told him from the jump that Mattia was off limits.
Though he knew mattia would be upset he didnt picture himself telling Alejandro anytime soon.

With a sigh Mattia gently shook Kairi, helping the tired boy towards His brothers room. Before Kairi could step back in the room, Mattia turned him towards himself.

Kairi wiped the tiredness out of eyes a lazy smile on his face when he saw how focused Mattia was on him.

Mattia brown eyes were hooded. "You're amazing." He grinned when he heard the soft laugh from the shorter boy.

"Kiss me so I can go to sleep." Kairi stood on his tippy toes, lips puckered.
Mattia obviously didn't protest, ducking down to set a kiss on Kairis awaiting lips.

"Good night baby. I love you."

"I love you Mattia."