Twelve

Authors note: mattiaswh0r3 i hate you 😍😍😍 you're a fan
—-

bbymidget🥰
come to my house?

My love😻💋
i would but i have hw

bbymidget🥰
please

bbymidget🥰
i need to see you

My love😻💋
are you okay? did alejandro say something?

bbymidget🥰
no

My love😻💋
did cynthia? or any of the boys?

bbymidget🥰
no nothing like that. i just miss you😞

My love😻💋
awh baby🥺 ill be there in 5

bbymidget🥰
thank you bubs❤️

My love😻💋
always

bbymidget🥰
i love you.

bbymidget🥰
so much.

My love😻💋
simp 🤣

bbymidget🥰
im serious matti. no matter what, i need you to know that i love you

My love😻💋
i know ❤️

bbymidget🥰
bring your ass😎

-
mattia has been at kairis for maybe an hour and they've hardly done anything aside from cuddle.

"did you ask me here just to cuddle?" mattia said after a while of silence.

kairi hummed in response, nuzzling even farther into mattias chest, enjoying his warmth.

mattia laughed and kairi could feel the vibrations in his chest. "at least can we talk?" kairi looked up at an amused mattia and he shook his head no.

he really really didnt want to talk right now.
mattia always made it a point to find out why kairi was upset, and wouldn't stop until he knew. and kairi was always very quick to give in.

so if they were to have their little conversation he would end up having to break up with mattia a lot sooner than be wanted to.

all he wanted was a few hours before he ruined everything.

did he rethink his decision to choose alejandro alot?
yes.

it wasn't an easy decision to make, it was either his best friend for life or his boyfriend.

either way someone would end up hurt so yay.

"are you sure your okay tho." kairi could here how worried he was in his voice, but he just ignored him.

please let it go. he thought to himself, somehow hoping mattia would sense him wanting to drop it.

but of course he didnt.

"kai."

"baby, talk to me.." mattia nudged him gently.

kairi frowned but look up at him anyway. "what mattia." and that came out a lot harsher than he intended it to.

mattia was quiet for a moment, and he just watched kairi. "why are you being like this?" he said softly and kairi closed his eyes, trying not to get emotional. "i just dont feel like talking mattia."

"okay, but why? are you mad at me or something?"

"would i have called you over if i was mad at you." kairi rolled his eyes, and he wasnt even really mad at mattia, he just really didn't want to talk about things, but ofc- mattia being mattia felt the need to.