twenty one

"are you okay?"

mattia convinced kairi to skip class with him, which wasn't hard considering he wanted to get away from the embarrassment of crying infront a group of his school mates.

kairi smiled gently and nodded. "yeah, just feel stupid." he chuckled humorously, lifting himself up to sit on the bathroom sink.

"i don't know why i believed that bitch- but you could've told me you two never even had sex." kairi gave him a pointed look and mattia shrugged.

"i did tell you." he stepped closer to kairi, so that he stood between his legs and he restrained himself from wrapping the boy in a hug.

"yeah after i was told cynthia was pregnant with your baby." he deadpanned.

"you will be the only one having my babies" he chuckled at kairi irritated expression.

mattia was not taking this seriously.

but kairi didn't care, he was happy.
relieved mostly but happy nonetheless.

"who said i want to have your babies?" kairi looked at mattia with a soft smile.

mattia set his hands on both of kairis thighs and squeezed just slightly. "i said."

"very bold of you to assume something like that." kairi was joking right now but the question really made him think.

he'd always had a certain infatuation with babies and the idea of being a dad. so he's known for a while that he wanted to one day have a little girl or boy— maybe two.

but up until mattia he always thought he'd settle down with a girl and get her pregnant.

its only recently that he'd thought about it being the other way around.

it made him nervous.

gladly he had a while before he had to actually consider everything.

he was only 17 so this was just a thought at the moment.

"-airi?"

"hmm?" kairi looked at mattia who looked confused but amused at the same time.

"you good?"

kairi nodded, pushing mattia away from him softly. "peachy, we should maybe get to class."

"or... we can ditch school." mattia suggested giving kairi a wide mischievous smile.

kairi raised both eyebrows. "you are literally such a bad influence."

mattia grinned grabbing kairis hand to help him hop off the sink so they were both standing.

he waited for kairi to say something and smiled smugly when kairi let out a breath. "ugh, lets go mattia."

-

"my mom is going to actually kill me when she finds out i skipped school with you again." kairi told mattia as they laid down in a field of grass.

the first thing they did after leaving school was get something to eat.

they didn't stay at the restaurant of choice- wendys -they were getting weird looks from the people in there and the wendys employees had a track record for calling the cops on kids who they believe could be skipping school.

but they had to find a place to eat so mattia, being the lovely romantic boyfriend he was, suggested a picnic.

kairi said it was stupid and corny but agreed nonetheless.

so here they were, at their local park. technically.

the park was surrounded almost entirely by woods and if you were adventurous like kairi and mattia, after walking in for no more than a minute there was an opening.

𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧  ✰ 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें