Six

"We gotta stop meeting like this." Mattia leaned down to whisper in kairis ear, warm breath hitting his skin.

Mattia had Kairi pinned against the bathroom wall, gripping his hips to hold him there.

Kairi giggled trying and failing to push Mattia away. "I need to get to class."

Mattia laughed before licking kairis face, leaving a trail of saliva on his cheek. He let Kairi go and watched the smaller boy wipe his his cheek, face showing nothing but disgust.

"Literally Mattia, keep your tongue to yourself."

"You love it." He leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest.

Kairi rolled his eyes turning so that he was facing him. "I definitely do not love it."

"lying gets you nowhere babe." He walked towards him.

"We have to go. I don't know about you but I can't skip anymore classes." Kairi told him.

Mattia rolled his eyes but nodded.
He leaned down towards the shorter boy giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "I'll leave first?"

Kairi nodded, immediately missing his warmth once he backed away. He watched him as he walked away before calling out. "Go to class Mattia, no skipping."

Mattia turned and gave him a knowing look before saluting him. "Yes mom."

-
"Come to my house after school." Alejandro turned to Kairi.

"You know what I noticed? You never come to mine." Kairi set down his pencil. He was done with his work anyway.

"That's because your sister is a creep." He told him. Kairi laughed out loud remembering all the times maiya would ramble about Alejandro to him.

"Yeah- no I get it now. We can go to your house." He laughed kind of looking forward to hanging out with his best friend.

Ever since the whole you've been fooling around with my brother incident they hadn't had a sleep over.

"My parents won't be home so it'll be just us and Mattia of course cuz he doesn't go anywhere." Alejandro rolled his eyes, suddenly his attention was off of Kairi and the boy followed his eyes to see what caught his attention.

It was josh, one of mattias friends, he'd just walked into their class eyes frantic as if he were looking for something. His eyes fell on Alejandro.

"Alejandro- hurry! mattias houta fight."

As soon as the words left his lips Alejandro was out of his seat, ignoring the teacher that yelled at him to sit down. He turned back to look at Kairi who was trying to process what josh just said before he followed him out.

Kairi was right on his heels just hardly hearing the teacher call the office.

-

The two boys quickly followed josh who lead them to the staircase near the boys lockeroom, where a crowd of people stood. Most of them were from the soccer team.

Kairis heart beat in his chest rapidly when he couldn't find Mattia in the crowd. He didn't know what was happening right now and he was scared shitless.

They'd just made it close enough to hear the conversation and Kairi just hoped Mattia wouldn't do anything stupid.

He, Alejandro, and josh push through the crowd trying to get to Mattia before any thing happened.

They'd made it past everyone just in time to see the first punch thrown.

Everything past that happened fast.
He was watching Mattia get on top of whoever he was arguing with, throwing punches, when out of the corner of his eye he noticed Alejandro arguing with someone, followed soon with Alejandro throwing the first hit.