Nine

"I don't want you to talk to him." Kairi said, glaring at Mattia who looked ready to beat someone's ass.

"I don't care. I know what we did is wrong but he doesn't get to do that to you. He needs to get the fuck over it and stop being petty like a bitch." Mattia was seething and though Kairi found it hot on so many levels yet extremely adorable he needed Mattia to calm down.

"He has that right Mattia. Imagine me lying to you about something so important. For that long." Kairi tried to make him see, even if what Alejandro was doing was hurting him he understood why he was doing it.

Mattia scoffed. "That's entirely different, you're my boyfriend. You was never his boyfriend he didn't own you and you never owed him anything."

"Okay, but besides that- I dont want you to attack him. I still want to fix things between us.."

"Fix things?? Kai, I love you but you seriously need to stop letting people walk all over you. He's said some fucked up shit to you, and yeah whatever- he's hurt. But he still said it." Mattia gave his boyfriend a weird look, not understanding how he could possibly still want to work things out with Alejandro.

Kairi didn't say anything further, he knew it seemed dumb and he knew what Mattia said was true but he's known Alejandro almost his whole life and he wasn't going to just give up a lifetime friendship that quick.

"Can we drop this." He asked, picking at the lose strings on the hem of his bright orange sweater.

Mattia didn't want to drop it, he wanted to argue his case until Kairi gave him permission to confront his hot headed brother. But he dropped it anyway, knowing he and Kairi have been arguing way too much and it wasn't healthy, so he didn't want to start something over this when it can be easily solved by just shutting up.

"Yeah, let's drop it." He finally said and Kairi sighed in relief.

"Thank you bubs." He told him gently, kissing his check softly, watching mattias smile grow.

"So, what do you want to do?" Mattia said after a quiet moment.

He sat on the edge of kairis bed pulled his boyfriend closer to him by his grip on his sweater, so that he was stood between his open legs.

"Should we go to school?" He suggested, and the last place Kairi wanted to go was school but he also didn't want his grades to drop with him skipping. Also his mom would be pretty pissed.

"Do you want to go to school?" Mattia raised his eyebrows and Kairi sighed, leaning against Mattia in exhaustion.

"No. Not really. But-"

"But nothing, if you don't want to go, we don't have to go." And he leaned back, pulling Kairi down with him and wrapping his arms tightly around him.

Kairi held back a laugh and squirmed a little in his hold, not really because he wanted to be let go, but more because he wanted to annoy Mattia.

Mattia just held him tighter. "Babe, I know how much it hurts going to school and seeing my brother and your old friends. If you need a day or two away.. we can do that."

Kairi smiled leaning his head on mattias chest, liking the comfort his short breaths gave him.
"Yeah. Only today though. My mom will have my fucking head if I keep skipping." His words were slightly slurred as he grew tired, and he wrapped his arms around mattias torso.

"Yeah- Okay. Just today." Mattia said realizing how close Kairi was to falling asleep. "Tired?"

Kairi just hummed in response, eyes dropping closed.

Mattia smiled. "Go to sleep."

"Shut up then." Kairi countered, nuzzling the side of his face to mattias chest.

-
"Kairi." Kairis eyes fluttered open at the sound of his name, assuming it was Mattia, but quickly realized he was asleep.

In confusion he sat up, separating from Mattia in the process.

He was surprised to see his mother standing at his door with her arms crossed.

"Uh- mom?" He glanced at Mattia who hadn't moved at all yet.

"Kairi, please explain to me why you aren't in school." And she didn't look too mad but he knew that she was far from calm.

"I- i.." And he was completely speechless.

There actually was a reason he didn't go to school but how could he say that?

She knew nothing of Mattia and him.
Well, considering she just walked into the two cuddling, maybe she did know.

"Kairi you need to stop doing this. Your grades will start slipping and I know you don't want that to happen. I don't know what's going on with you." She told him, eyebrows drawing together in concern.

"It's nothing too serious mom, I'm sorry. I'll go tomorrow."

"I know you will." "I'm making chicken and rice for dinner I think- who is that." She tilted her head to get a look at who was laid down next to her son.

"Oh, that's Mattia." He turned to look at Mattia who just then turned on his side, his arm coming out to wrap around kairis legs.

Kairi blushed and hoped his mom didn't see that.

"Alejandros brother?"

"I mean- yeah. We are friends too- me and mattia." Kairi watched the confusion on his moms face, probably because she'd never seen the two hang out.

"Oh okay. Why isn't he in school?"

"He doesn't feel well."

Luckily his mother was probably tired of the interrogation so with a sigh she just nodded and walked out the room.

Kairi groaned placing his hand over his forehead in exhaustion. Why was he exhausted? Who knew.

He carefully laid back down, accidentally moving mattias hand in the process. Mattia was on his stomach still dead asleep.

He frowned, still wanting to feel his arms around him. He attempted to just move his arm back around him but Mattia just pulled his arm back, tucking it under his body.

Kairi rolled his eyes before shaking Mattia. If he couldn't be peaceful neither could Mattia.

"Wake up rat fuck." He smiled when Mattia squirmed in his sleep. "Yeah get your ass up."

Mattia opened his eyes and gave Kairi the side eyes. "What." His voice was heavy with sleep and he probably was still really tired but Kairi didn't care.

"Don't what me. It's time to get up I'm bored."

Mattia closed his eyes and shook his head. He turned on his back and opened his arms. "C'mere." His eyes were still closed but he had a small smile on his face.

"I said get up not lay back down." Kairi mumbled but fell into mattias arms anyway.

"Ten minutes?" Mattia mumbled into kairis hair running his fingers up kairis side mindlessly.

Kairi nodded lips breaking into a small smile, he watched mattia, who's eyes were still closed. Admiring how pretty he was.

"Ten minutes."

-
Authors note:

Filler chapter ig. Not very interesting.
Lots of angst coming up. Get ready to be mad 😡😡😡😡

Axxx