Note, please read 😓

okay so i'm making this to address a few things about how i will be continuing this book.

first of all the mpreg:

a lot of you said yes😌 and i really want to but some people said no because it wouldn't fit with the story, and im not going to do it if people are going to stop reading because of it 😣

but additionally i want to say that i didn't think it would fit in too but i have a plan for that.

im not going to make it soon, because they are still young, but im not gonna make it super late neither. i planned on it being after mattia graduates high school and kairi is just a few months away from graduating.

all the friendships would be settled by then and hopefully the baby will be a cute surprise even if it is a little early🥱

and i would give then a cute wedding (not right away, unles...) and i think it would be nice to have at least one kid.

but also i could put more drama🤷🏾‍♀️ i have a few plans for when kairi gets pregnant but ik you guys are probably sick of angst and just want cute chapters which i would make before the whole pregnancy thing.

which brings me to my next point.

someone wanted fluff chapters, like cute dates and stuff and i plan on doing those but the reason i don't really do them is because i feel like i suck at fluff😣 and i dont want to make it too cliche. im gonna give some fluff chapters tho cuz every story needs them💅🏾 so that was just a warning that they might be trash asf 😍😍😍

alsooo last thing, i wanted to point out why kairi was mad at mattia.

i dont mean to change your thoughts and i love reading you guys comments on who is wrong or right in the situation. (i personally think they both are kinda in the wrong.)

anyway kairi isn't mad because mattia was fooling around with other people (though he would have been hurt either way) he wouldn't have made a big deal if it wasn't cynthia in particular.

he's mad because mattia watched what kairi went through with her and when they broke up decided to go with her despite knowing what she did.

and also hes hurt by the messages specifically the ones where she said she knew they wouldnt last and mattia said me too and also when she said hes unlikable because hes kind of insecure ab that (not to mention that all his friends left him for alejandro when the beef started) and yeah he just felt disrespected by mattia after reading the messages.

also as we all know kairi is a little sensitive and gets his feelings hurt easily so thats why he acted out in that way.

but i also see where mattia is coming from because he was single but hes also not seeing the point (or refusing to) that kairi is upset about the person it was and not simply the fact that it happened.

so yeah that was all 😔

if you changed your mind about the mpreg please lmk. you dont have to though if you still think its weird i wont write it. i can just do it in some of my other books or some drafts that i haven't published so its okay! dont feel pressures to say yes or anything😭😭