Twenty

guys do not believe anything i saw i am a compulsive liar and.. im addicted to angst. but! this is the road to getting rid of cynthia so thats an upside ig.

im sorry in advance 🥺
please don't stop reading i will get to the fluffy shit after this i promise. probably next chapter?

-

school was weird now, kairi was cool enough with the boys, aside from alejandro of course. but they weren't friends yet.

speaking of alejandro he was nothing if not persistent.

he didn't stop trying to gain kairis forgiveness but whatever he did, it was never enough for kairi.

he slightly felt bad, after seeing how desperate he seemed but kairi couldnt get over the things he did.

not now at least.

he blamed alejandro for his breakup with mattia which wasn't really fair of him.

of course he played a part but it wasn't all on him, it was on kairi too, he just wouldn't admit it.
it was a lot easier putting the blame on alejandro rather than himself.

and the kiss.

kairi knew alejandro better than anyone and he'd like to think it wouldn't have gone further than that, but every time he recalled that night it was like it was happening again and he could feel alejandros lips pressing against his, trying to force a reaction out of him. he felt the tightness in his chest and the panic he felt when he couldn't shake alejandros hold.

he still had the bruises decorating his hips that refused to let him forget how rough he was being. a constant reminder.

and maybe one day kairi could forgive him, one day in the future when the bruises faded and he could breath properly in the presence of alejandro, probably after a very heart felt apology from him. maybe then he would forgive him. but as of now everything just hurt.

the wound was too fresh and he needed time.

"are you just going to fucking stand there." kairi was surprised at the feminine voice that called out to him. he forgot he was in school.

he looked ahead of him and his breath caught in his throat.

cynthia stood infront of him, arms folded infront of her and expression annoyed.

"i-" and for the first time in a while kairi was at a lost for words.

he didn't know how to react.

he knew what he wanted to do. he wanted to yell at her, to scream and make her feel bad. he wanted to insult her and he wanted her to feel the pain he felt when he found out about her and mattia.

but he couldn't.

he and mattia weren't together. he had no right to be mad, no matter how hurt he was.

"was there something you wanted to say to me kairi?" she paused when she saw the way he uncomfortably shifted on his feet. "maybe a question you wanted to ask?" her eyes were mischievous- like she was up to something and kairi didn't like it at all.

"no. i have to get-" he began to walk away when something she said caught his attention.

"so you don't want to know about possible mattia jr? assuming its a boy- fingers crossed." kairi's whole body froze at her words.

slowly he turned around, eyes immediately darting down to her flat stomach, his own churning uncomfortably as he watched her caress it.

"wha-"