01| M E E T I N G

____________

- Meeting -

(a.n) a situation when two or more people meet, by chance or arrangement.

____________

J E N N I E
_______________

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
2:01 am

° ° °

____________

R E M I N I S C E N T
___________

~I've loved you a million miles far from me. I could love you more having you next to me.~

I closed my eyes clutching onto the fantasy of her being close to me. I wanted to be with her more than anything in this world.

She is my world.

"It's 3:45 am, baby." the sound of her voice broke me apart from thought and by her words, I knew what she meant.

"You have to sleep now." I painfully aided.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." she whispered.

"It's okay." I lied. "You have to wake up again in a few hours." I laughed and smiled after hearing her join me.

"I love you," she answered. "And I love you, Lalisa Manoban." I promised, and with a soft beep, the phone call had ended

"Jennie, wake up." A voice disrupted my dreams. "It's already six o'clock." the voice continued.

I turned around and behind me was a short figure with a cup in her hand.

Ella

"Are you leaving now?" I asked pushing myself up to the headboard.

"In 20 minutes." she replied placing the cup on the bedside table beside me.

"Mom left already?" I asked peeking at the contents inside of my black and pink coloured cup.

"30 minutes ago." she replied picking up Nini, my teddy bear from the floor. "It's raining outside. Remember to take an umbrella."

"Yeah, my favorite weather." I smiled standing up. "Thanks for the coffee cutie." I bent down kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolled her eyes. "You won't wake up without one and you'll end up sleeping all day until mom gets back to throttle you after getting another phone call from school regarding your absenteeism." she laughed and we laughed together.

"Then I'm lucky to have my sweet 11 year old sister-slash-mother to take care of me." I said pinching her cheeks. "I'm going to take a shower now. Please remember to lock the door when you leave later?" I reminded her while she rubbed her slightly bruised cheek. "You say that everyday." She rolled her eyes again.

"Just being cautious." I replied grabbing a towel. "Yeah yeah, typically said from a Capricorn." She mumbled.

"Hey you better stop with that witchcraft astrology of yours. Before you know it, you'll be riding a broomstick to school." I joked.

"You just hate it because it's so true." she challenged.

"Get out of here now, you witch." I laughed back

I stepped inside the hot steamed enclosed space feeling the hot liquid pour down my strained back.

"Oh yeah,and what else would you do?"
I smiled.