05| F A N T A S Y

___________

-Fantasy-
ˈ/fantəsi,ˈfantəzi/

(a.n)the faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things.
________

J E N N I E
____________

Seoul, South Korea5:59 am

Seoul, South Korea
5:59 am

Lisa Manoban. . .

Underneath the covers of my bed. Between me and each and every stuffed animal she'd gifted me with before we've even had the chance to see each other eye-to-eye in the flesh.

The girl I've seen over magazine covers, music videos, live performances that I could only afford to see the next day on t.v.

Here she is. Eyes closed, I reached out to find her, but she's not here?

Slowly opening my eyes, I realize that she really is not there, on what had become her side of the bed in all of my dreams. The warmth, the comfort, the happiness, the animate being that was here, was not really here.

Maybe I've become so comfortable entangled inside of the world of fantasy that it's starting to clash with the reality. This dream happened many times, only this time it felt a little too real.

"One day...." She said.

When?

I keep asking myself that question.

"When Lisa, when, because God, I am tired of dreaming." I whimpered.

"Jennie?" I heard a voice mumble. Too shocked to say anything, I stayed silent.

The voice didn't talk again. I softly chuckled, laughing at my increased insanity. I must have really bumped my head hard the day I fainted. I am losing the plot.

"What's so funny, Nini?" Her voice spoke again, and I clutched my chest feeling it expand and contract with fear.

"Lisa?" I called back.

I looked upon the place where I heard her voice coming from, and unbelievably enough her head lifted revealing her sleepy face.

"Jennie?" she called back, eyes still locked with mine. I have no words. "Jennie, are you okay?" she was now frowning. Still, I couldn't find the voice stuck in my throat.