03| U N K N O W I N G

___________

-UNKNOWING-

(a.n) not knowing or aware.
lack of awareness or knowledge

______

L A L I S A
_____

Bangkok, Thailand
10:03 am

An estimate of around a few million won is the amount it would cost to perform in Korea and that was inclusive of the dancers and sound engineers. It was not that bad and if my manager declined I guess I'd just contribute from my own pocket.

I've always wanted to visit the beautiful city in Korea, Seoul for more than just work, most of my fans come from Korea and I'd love to perform there more often.

"Have you received my email Mr Yang?"

"Yes Lisa, what is the meeting about?"

"I want to perform in Seoul, how soon can it happen?"

"Two weeks time. You have the last performance here, and in two weeks time is inkigayo remember?" He asked leaning back into his swivel chair.

"Oh my, I completely forgot!" I remembered. "Well then I look forward to that." I smiled standing up.

"Lisa, speaking of which, you need to meet up with your team to discuss fittings and so on. When you're done with preparation, please see to it that you're downstairs." he stated.

"Will do." I smiled.

"And please write down important events for future. You can't afford to be negligent and forget about things. Get some rest later and don't forget to take note of the things around you." Mr Yang reminded, sharpening his pencil.

"Yes sir."

* * *

"Hi mom, I'll be going away for some time. Around about three weeks long."

"For inkigayo in Korea?" My mom asked and I could hear the sounds of birds and trees and leaves blowing in the background.

It reminded me of being home and playing with my friends, being carefree and just enjoying that moment. I value that way more now that my life is so busy and that I no longer have time to do the things that made me happy a long time ago.

"Yes mom. I'd also like to spend some down time there and meet some fans and tour around."

"Go for it my child. I'm so proud of you and I can't wait until you come back and take many pictures and share your beautiful memories with me. I love you my Lali." My mother said in a cracked tone.

"Thank you Mom, don't cry. I love you more and I will remember to take a picture of every moment and share it with you as always." I replied.

Ella.

Her name just appeared in my mind. It was so crazy how she looked so much alike to her sister. She did not know who I am which is obviously mind blowing.

Korea.

I'll be there soon to see my fans and I can't wait, but there's more I want to do, I just don't know what. I want to make this experience worthwhile and exciting.