20| B O U N D A R Y

___________

B O U N D A R Y
/ˈbaʊnd(ə)ri/

__________
(A/n) a line which marks the limits of an area; a dividing line.
·
·
·

J E N N I E
_____________
Seoul, South Korea
7:48 pm

"Ella, the movie starts in a minute. Hurry already!" I yelled, earning a chuckle from Harry.

Today he wore a short sleeved white t-shirt, tucked into a black skinny jeans, he walked in with black boots, but now he was barefoot as he placed his legs over my lap.

"You're really starting to get annoying." my eyes rolled. The house basically belongs to him already.

"Just getting comfortable." He shuffled, chewing popcorn and messing on his shirt.

"You look like a child. Sit up before you choke." I pushed his knee.

He huffed and then sat up, pouting as he did so. He's like the little brother I never had.

"Happy?"

"Delighted." I blew a kiss and he playfully caught it and threw it away.

"Hello people, make room for the queen." Ella announced, jumping between us.

I rolled my eyes. These two literally will be the cause of giving me grey hairs. They're exactly the same.

"What are we watching?" Ella asked, grabbing the bowl from Harry.

"Hey!" he whined and she stuck her tongue out.

"Peninsula." I answered, grabbing the bowl from Ella, as she did to Harry.

"Hey!" she whined similarly. I chuckled.

See? Told you that they're the same.

"Isn't that a horror?" Ella asked, frowning.

"Is that so? Harry picked it." I hate horrors.

"It isn't that scary and besides, we're all grown up enough to know that it's not real." Harry shrugged, with his hand reached out to me for the popcorn bowl.

The movie hasn't started and we have already nearly finished the snacks.

"Alright, that's okay." I responded, passing the bowl back to Harry, not before Ella dug her hand in to grab some more. "We're running out of snacks and I need to get a few things from the store as well." I said, trying to get out of watching the horror.

"Haha, someone is afraid of the movie. Scared you're going to get nightmares?" Harry teased and Ella joined in, giggling like a hyena-slash-dolphin.

"No, I'm being nice. Offering to get more snacks. Be grateful that none of you are the ones that have to pay for it." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. Don't take too long, kitty cat." Ella teased in a baby voice.

For a 17 year old, she behaves like a child.

"And Jennie, crash my car, and you'll pay for it." Harry smirked devilishly.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, flipping him off.

I'm a much more responsible and safe driver, in comparison to him.

I decided to get some sanitary products as well, seeing that I might get my period soon.

Harry and Ella both love sweet, savory and sour goods, so I decided to take one of each of the candies and gummy bears in the store. I shouldn't even be doing this. They always tease me (inserts rolling eye emoji).