10| D A Z E D

____________

-Dazed-
/deɪzd/
(def.) unable to think or react properly; bewildered.

___________

J E N N I E

____________

Seoul, South Korea
10:41 a.m.

My head was throbbing. My tongue felt like it grew fur overnight and. . .

It dawned on me that I haven't slept in my own room.

The sun seeped through the small gaps between the blinds, blinds that aren't mine. A room that is not mine either.

I immediately jumped up to assess the situation, trying hardly to remember the details of last night.

I was clean between my legs and felt no signs of invasion. I felt calmer knowing that I wasn't touched in my intimate parts. At least I'm hoping so.

I was in clothes that were not mine.

"Oh god. . ." I think I'm going to be sick.

I ran to the bathroom and bent over the toilet bowl. After I've finished, in cold sweat and light-headedness, I stood up.

I looked like death, but my face was bare of make up.

How did I even get here?

I sat on the foot of the bed, tracking back my steps of last night.

I was with Harry and we danced, and then I went up on stage. I then got us drinks and a crazy waitress tried stopping me from drinking my champagne. Harry had to leave and I declined his invitation to take me home. Thereafter, I felt funny and awfully drunk.

How much did I have to drink last night? I feel like dog's breakfast.

My loud ringtone startles me out of thought and I dive to reach it.

Irene is calling.

"Hello?" I ask more than I state, afraid of her reaction

"Finally. I've called a dozen times. I'm on my way to get you." She said.

"You know where I am? How did I get here?" I asked.

"No time to talk. We'll talk soon. I just wanted to find out if you're alive."

I searched the room and gathered my belongings. I slept in a strangers shirt, and I'm leaving with the same shirt.

A stranger. . .

That stranger brought me here last night.

"Drink some of this. It'll help draining the shit out of your system." She said.

"I don't want to," I groaned sleepily.

"Jennie, your drink was drugged. Drink this okay? It'll make you feel better in the morning."

"I was drugged? Did you drug me?"