It Rained on paper cranes-info sheet

Sorry, i dunno why its italics....XD

Title: Kouki Suzumiya Character sheet

---

Name: Kouki Suzumiya

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Appearance: Black dress with red stripes on the bottom of the sleeves and skirt, with a red belt around her waist. Her dress goes down to her ankles. Her hair is straight, and goes down to right below her butt.

Crush: Sora Yamamoto

Favorite food/Drinks: none

Family Relations: Father and Mother are deceased, She has two younger sisters, no uncles, cousins, or grandparents to their knowledge.

Likes: Her sister's, Paper Cranes, The Sempiternal Dimension, Studying, Magic Training, The Organization, going on missions.

Dislikes: Other people(Garbage), people trying to get close with her sister's, Change, The Perishable Dimension.

Background: Her family was killed by rouge magic gangs, and in the commotion they managed to leave their small home and make it to the Sempiternal Dimension without getting caught. A few weeks later, at the age of Seven, She steps into the position of model sister and parent of the household, while enrolling them into schools, teaching them magic, learning magic herself, setting up the funeral, and setting up magic in their body's that would feed off emotion to give them power. Two years later she joined the Organization in order to get stronger, her sisters joined after a year and they all took the test two weeks after they had joined.

---