Stories that never end

Title: BAGUETTE

There once was boy, brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin, brown nails, grey life. Well, except for the unexplained incident that happened in down town baguette street.
Baguette land, to be specific, the land where baguettes went to die. Every block had at least one baguette store, sometimes more. The store owners on the blocks would sometimes fight out grudges in the national baguette fighting arena. Now, this boy was no normal boy, he was the most violent baguette fighter around, leaving bread pieces wherever he went. The citizens even named him Baguette killer, the most terrifying name, it made even the strongest shake in their boots.
This unexplained incident will fortify that belief, even if it's not really unexplained, it's actually a national Baguette Fighting Competition that was announced a few weeks earlier. All on the same street.
It was brutal, that Baguette Competition. Bread pieces littered the ground, making the people in the stands vomit their bread. The competitions were battling it out for five thousand baguettes, making it the most Gorey baguette battles anyone had ever seen. And of course, the 15 year old boy won, with thousands of dead baguettes littering his path.
He won the prize.
Immediately taking them to donate them to the baguette church, to pray for the fallen baguettes.
Before you leave, the baguette church are special church's, they hold the information of past baguette riots, they also spread the belief of Baguetteism. The belief that baguettes are the one and only way to live.
And life went on, except for the every seven years Competition.
I should probably mention though, this all happens on a street full of people who never leave the street.
And they believe that everyone was born from baguettes, And they should always be used to hit people.

The

End