Stories that never end

Title: Flight

The feeling of cold, winter air, hitting you square in the face was annoying.
Your wings were dropping feathers, making you mad.
But the flight was fun.
You could see the world that was only seen by few, to fall and swoop at speeds never before experienced by others. Your pure white and black wings flaunt in the sunlight.
You've never felt so free, not when your at school, not when your alone in your room, and not in the place you call home.
No.
Your life, your freedom, your personality came from the sky, so the sky is your home.
And the life you live is a fake.
Sometimes you wish you had someone who could fly with you, someone who could see your problems and be there for you. But you know it's impossible, because no-one has wings like yours, no-one can be exactly like you. And that is how life is.
You remember the fondness of family...
And the cruel reality.
Your remember the memories of which you want to forget...
You know where your heart lies.
But the familiarity, the leftover love they left, the pain you wish to suffer more, even if you say you don't want to. You lust after it subconsciously.
Your wings have been clipped before.
Your freedom severed from your world.
But they grow back, as all the wings you see glint around you will, their song of life will shine above all of our terrible corruption.
Even if....
We are just parasites.
So we fly, in our separate world's, seeking for home and peace, for chaos and pain.

This story does not have a backround.Other than a song that you will not hear, that I could not find.