Lost After(Lost Again Book 2)-Details

---

Name of Book: Lost After(Lost Again Book 2)

Details: currently have none, but here's the basics: It's basically the next generation children of Error! sans x Sans, Mabil x Bill, Lucy x Gray, Suzaku x Lelouch, Naruto x Ochako, Izuku x Shouta, Lumine and Kody both die early on in the first book, Peter kills himself after the first child is born, Bam disappears in the middle of the first book and reappears to save the next generation in the second book. Near the start the girl who caused the whole mess in the first place shows up(she's the person who watches over all stories and imagined stories) and warns them, only to be destroyed by a demon, who claims to be her, The demon wants to avenge her sister(who died in the First book near the end Cause: Extra magic power) and is going to kill them, but the residents of the world dont allow it, so they declare war on them, and send lower demons to weaken them. at some point the spirit of the Girl(story watcher) shows up and stops the fighting, making them forget the world and the others and sending them off to different worlds, successfully stopping them at the cost of her own existence and her sisters life(who is found out to have actually been alive, just watching everyone from a different dimension)

---