Glitches are forever-ch1

Title: ch1: the pain of loss

Error's p.o.v

No...nonononononononononononononononononononononono

I stared at the falling sanses around me, they were shaking and on the ground, most likely from the power surge. I watched as some of them looked in disbelief at were I jumped, others looked shocked, and.....Nightmares gang looked so so sad, and ready to kill. I tried to speak to any one of them, hell, even Ink, but none of them responded. I looked at my new found wings, touching the Halo on my head, I didn't deserve these at all. I never did.
I could feel the code shifting still, the world coping with my death, the screams of an angered FATE, and the cries of something unknown.
It was painful when I was living, but watching something you took so long to keep safe fall apart, hurt more. So I started walking, testing my magic and the abilities I harbored when I was alive, they were there.
Except the bones, they were changed a bit, not a bit, but so much so that I almost thought it was someone else's. They were pearly white, like porcelain, and had beautiful blue flowers carved along them. They were truly beautiful, making me question my luck once again.
I shook my head, this was stupid, I could never be a angel. I've sinned to much to even think about the idea.
I glanced at the sanses around me, on the ground and standing. I smiled, or at least tried to, I think it was more of a grimace. I turned away, as much as I wanted to stay, i couldn't, I had to find the others that I killed. They surely wouldn't have been fully shattered, unlike those who i know have.
I walked into the welcoming dark, unaware of the angels who have learned to fly.

??? And ??? p.o.v

we have said before
Nobody saw Error, nobody could hear him, nobody could sense him, and Ink was in a never ending coma.
And that wouldn't change soon.

----------

Narrator's p.o.v

The others were panicking, Ink had fainted suddenly and Classic didn't have a clue of what was happening even though he existed before Ink was even created. To add on to the already tensed atmosphere, Nightmares gang was there, giving everyone death glares.
The world was changing and they had to figure out how to live without the rules of the multiverse.
And this world...
I don't think they'll survive....
Heh.....
...
...
Maybe...

----------

??? P.o.v

"FATE!" I stalked up to the red-glowing deity, she/he/they smiled cheekily "What my dear Confusion~?" I growled "YOUR GOING TO DESTROY THIS MULTIVERSE! EXACTLY LIKE THE LAST ONE!!!" I screamed, her/his/their smiled immediately fell at the mention at the previous multiverse. I smacked FATE, my anger boiling underneath my non-existent skin.
FATE burned holes into my head, her/his/their rage literally glowing around them strongly "so it seems you plan to betray me Confusion" I smirk "of course FATE, your game is making us sick"..."your mean you and your little other personality? Really!?" She/he/they smiled insanely "You don't know what I'm capable of Confusion" a pain hit the back of my non-existent head "n-no, FATE you can't do this!! It's not in your power!"
She/he/they practically grinned
"You disgusting deity..."
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS, THE MULTIVERSE WILL BE EMOTIONLESS!!"
"And that's why, Confusion, you'll be dethroned, or overthrown"
The pain grew sharper
.
.
.
And it all went dark, muffled sounds of laughter could be heard as I fell from my status as deity and joined the multiverse we ruled.
And the emotions of the multiverse were gone, well, most of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyesight was blurry as awoke a few hours after my dethronement, I shook my head, quickly taking in my surroundings. First noticing a girl who wore a long neon jacket and who was accompanied by a skeleton with purple eyelights, and very confusing cloths.
The girl bent down to my sitting level, holding out her hand "Hello! I'm Crimson and my skeleton friend is Overwrite" she gestures to the skeleton. I nodded, taking her hand and standing up, my dress was soaked with snow. "I'm Confusion, it's a pleasure to meet you" I smiled-wait! What?, I looked down at my body, I had an actual body. I turned around in circles examining the body I had never seen before, I was thoroughly confused. I abruptly stopped spinning when I felt the stares of Confusion and Overwrite. I met there gaze questioningly, the immediately smiled. I sighed "could you take me to the Creator?" They looked away "We could but...something terrible has happened, so only the most important people are aloud in their house, like Nightmares gang and the star sanses" I grimaced "wait, before we get on that topic, Who are you? You don't belong in this multiverse do you?" They went stiff, and I watched them closely. The skeleton didn't say a word but the girl was a different story "ah.....Hey! I just figured out a way you could get in!" She smiled, completely brushing off the question, I glanced away,  slightly annoyed at my unanswered question. "Ok....." I didn't know if I could trust them fully, but at the moment they were my only way  to Ink. She turned excitedly back to her skeleton friend and opened a portal, pushing Overwrite in and waiting for me.
I quickly check Crimson, I'll check Overwrite later.

Crimson.EXE
10 ATK
📂📁📁📪📁📁📁 DEF
Can only use Bones and Gaster Blasters during fights
Also has the ability to heal others, not themselves
Uses Portals if needed
Au: UnderViolet

I sigh, another outcode, I step through the portal to a underswap copy, copy number 134 i think.
I glanced around a bit, already knowing the area. So I followed them to Swap sanses house, sanses waiting outside for answers were scattered everywhere, mostly the originals.
So, to waste time and ignore the emotionless curious stares, I checked Overwrite.

Overwrite.EXE
2 ATK
2 DEF
Can use Bones and Gaster Blasters
Also has the power to OVERWRITE
Is the skeleton version of the button, as the button was taken from C Chara and made into a monster soul, creating the Skeleton
Au: None

Nothing interesting about him, I glance around again, ignoring the suspicious piles of Dust.
After awhile of standing at the door while Crimson and Overwrite bicker, I yet a bit curious, wondering what place FATE gave me in the multiverse, they obviously didn't get rid of my memories.
So I checked myself.

Confusion
??? ATK
??? DEF
Can't attack while pacifist, but can control emotions, Confusion has Flowey bonded to their soul, giving them the ability to use and talk to Flowey.
They have a second personality though, this personality can use tentacles like Nightmare and tends to use Gaster Blasters alot, nothing else.
Au: RnSmtale

As thoroughly surprised as I was, my brain could barely process it at the time, as I was in the middle of fainting from the overwhelming fact that I was no longer a Deity, and the sanses and people around me were emotionless.

Nightmare's p.o.v

We were arguing with the Star Idiots, they were denieing any bad done, while Nightmare's gang was pushing the truth. Along with Blue, after Nightmare's gang came into his house, he sided with them.
They were all inturupted When A loud thump and some worried muffled talking was heard outside the door
I was the first to react, quickly ripping the door open, only to see a confusing sight in front of me. Two humans and one skeleton, all unknown and new to the multiverse. I was confused beyond hell.
I glanced at the last remaining member of the Star Idiots, Dream, and looked back down at the confusing bunch.