Glitches are forever-ch2

Title: ch2: The Confusing

Nightmare's p.o.v

I grabbed the suspicious group of monster and people and dragged them inside. Taking notice of the one unconscious human, their face scrunched up in pain.
I flopped them on the ground near the couch, walking over to Dream, who tensed. "Look-" I paused, giving him the death glare "- My team dosnt seem to have any emotions, so does ahy other monster we come across, and im telling you again, we gotta figure out that problem befor3 we figure out the Error one, his case is a bit special" I spin, facing the people and monster on the couch, walking over to them. "Who are you!?" Nightmare asked, already annoyed "well...im Crimson, my emotionless friend is Overwrite and my unconscious friend is Confusion" she made gestures while pointing put the people around her.
I stare at her for a sec before turning to the unconscious friend-Confusion, glancing at Crimson, before tapping their head, immediately popping into their dreamscape.

Dream's p.o.v

I was worried to say the least, my best friend had just fainted, Error died, Nightmare's been even more negative lately, and other monsters and humans, the whole multiverse, was emotionless. Except for me, Nightmare, and three suspicious humans/Monsters.
The humans/Monsters were all dressed weirdly to, not like any of the Frisk or Chara counterparts. One was wearing a green tank top, with brown shorts, and a silver ribbon tied around their waist, they had black eyes. The other human had a long neon jacket that reached the floor, with a gray t-shirt and black pants, she had golden eyes.
The Skeleton though, was about as tall as G sans, wearing a tunic-like hoodie, dark purple pants, and a black belt, he has light purple eyelights.
But that was something else to tall about, I turned to the unconscious human, walking over to them and started to heal.
I watched Nightmare as he talked to the others, he seemed pretty angry. I glanced at the person before deciding to stop healing and find out what their talking about.
I silently stood next to them, surprised that they didn't acknowledge my existence.

Narrator's p.o.v

Nightmare was getting frustrated, all he needed to know was their names and which Au they were from, and all they did was give vague answers.
Crimson was blissfully oblivious, clearly knowing alot but tends to not show that. Overwrite was just watching, not saying a word, and there was a very good reason for that.
A small cough broke the two out of there back and forth questions like:"who are you and what Au are you from?"..."hmm? What Au are you from???" and on and on.
Nightmare and Crimson both looked at the yellow dressed skeleton and all their awkward glory.
Crimson immediately introducing herself "Hello, I'm Crimson, my Au is UnderViolet!" a irritated groan came from Nightmare "ah.....hello, I'm Dream, my Au is Dreamtale and my Brother over there is Nightmare" I glanced at Nightmare, who was glaring at the holy ceiling.
Crimson seemed to brighten at Dreams mention of his brother, immediately tiring to him and begging nightmare to say something, though, nobody could understand it as it was a bunch of mushed together words.
Well, except for Nightmare, as his face twisted into a hurt expression.
He sighed in defeat as Crimson went on and on, his hate and irritability faded away. He turned to Blue, who was sitting on the couch "Blue, I think it's time to explain things a bit more clearly..." everybody turned to Blue, who nodded solemnly.
Blue looked to Dream "call a meeting, I think only us few can feel emotions. Seeing as everyone became emotionless soon after we got here" he sounded like authority, someone who knew exactly what to do.

--Time skip--

They all sat around a makeshift table, the ones who decided to come were only a handful.
Classic, Red(or Fell), Blue, Alter, Geno, Reaper, and a few others, including Nightmare, Dream, Crimson, Overwrite, And Confusion, who had to be updated on what happened. They were all silent, Nightmare didn't bring his gang, which made everyone uncomfortable already, but the presence of three unknown people/skeleton made it even more uncomfortable.
The silence was broken when Dream coughed speaking up "Blue, and Nightmare, what did you want to say?" He stayed silent for a bit then Blue answered "We wanted to talk about Error" his voice colder than ever "I think you all heard what he said in Outertale" Nightmare looked down "Nightmare, do you want to continue?" Blue looked sympathetic for Nightmare. He nodded "I'll tell them as much as I can" he gulped "Error is the Forced God of Destruction, the one who saved you all, but in return he got tortured" he paused "there is a balance to be kept, Creation can't go on forever, so Error had to destroy Au's to make room for the older ones, and I think you have all noticed that he never went for the originals" Blue sighed "I'll continue, I know this is hard" Nightmare didn't say anything "what Nightmare said is correct, I will continue with the explanation for Ink, as you all know, Ink has no soul, therefore he can't feel emotions, so he uses his paint vials to give him emotions" he turned to Dream "you were all deceived, becuase Ink knew full well of the balance, he just didn't care" he stopped to scan the still emotionless faces, not one of them cared. He sighed heavily, calling off the meeting, Dream fumbling around to get the portal machine, only to stop when Nightmare opened portals for them.
They all left silently, and the rooms atmosphere turned dark, Nightmare fell to the ground, purple translucent tears fell down his face as the tar substance fell off his frame.
Dream stood, watching it happen.
Blue bent down, hugging Nightmare's now frail body as he cried, yelling and screaming. Dream was confused as he heard what his brother was saying, his brother was sad, and he couldn't do anything but stand confused.
And so Nightmare cried "I LOVED HIM BLUE!! *hic* I LOVED THAT STUPID IDIOT *sob* AND-AND HE *sob* KILLED HIMSELF!!!" Blue pat his back "I know.....i know...." he hugged Nightmare closer, tears falling from his own eyes. Dream had left the saddening scene while Crimson, and the two others watched, Confusion falling down, tears also falling from their eyes.
And they cried together, their grieving was strong.
And they would soon learn to focus on what Error would have wanted.

--Time skip--

Error's p.o.v

I don't know how long I had walked, all I know is that I broke put of my trance when it somehow made it into my skull, that I was walking in pitch black darkness.
So I kept on walking, I was dead, it didn't matter were I was going.
I hesitated when I saw a few figures, full of color, far far away from him, and something deep inside of him, pushed him to move forward, running toward them.
As he got closer he realized that it was not a "figure" but s swirl of Orange magic, that made the look of a figure.
It had bright red chains, somehow chaining the "thing" down, it didn't seem to notice him at all.
And a word flew through his head, no, it was a name,
And that name
Was...