Chapter 14

You were forced to sit in the car with Jamie's arm over you. James was driving and the other three were in the back, laughing and singing with the radio. You couldn't open your mouth and you couldn't fight your body as it would move towards James every time he ended up outside the hotel. Your gut twisted as a joint was pushed to your mouth. The guys laughed as you coughed around it, tears filling your eyes as James took a picture with you. "Oh come on, babe," he snickered, "Smile some!" 

You felt your lips lift a bit and you cursed yourself inside. Why couldn't you control yourself now? He shouldn't be able to do this here. You grimaced as the picture was taken. "Hey, babe, why don't you tell the boys how you ended up down here?" You bit your lip, looking down into your lap as you fought the words on your tongue. Blood dripped onto your lap, the skirt Charlie had given you now stained with red against white.

"Doesn't seem like she's ready yet, bud," Marcus chuckled. His hand wrapped in your hair and pulled your head back. Jamie grabbed one of your tails, pulling it so he could closer inspect it. The growl left your lips and you squeezed your eyes shut as they looked at each other. Jamie snickered and squeezed it, provoking a whimper as your phone rang. You hurriedly lifted it and felt your fingers tremble.

"Hell-hello," you asked.

"The fuck are you," Vaggie snapped. You sniffled a bit, James narrowing his eyes at you.

"Out," you mumbled.

"We need you to come back," she growled out. There was a bit of silence on the other end before she sighed, "I'm not mad anymore. We don't even know what happened. Alastor just said that something traumatized you." You covered your mouth as Jamie put your tail in his mouth, the action stopping you from crying to Vaggie for help. Your body had ceased to be your own. You had become stuck under James' oppressive thumb yet again. "You know you can talk to us, right? We meant what we said."

"Vaggie," you whined out.

"What," she asked.

"I need-" you felt something tighten around your neck and you choked.

"You need what," Vaggie's tone was impatient. You felt like your tongue was lead and your mouth was sewn shut. "(Y/N)?"

"I need Angel Dust," you hissed out.

"You," she sounded ready to go on a rant before there was silence. "I'll start the tracker on your phone."

"Thank you," you sniffled.

"You'll get home," she hung up the phone and James took it from you. He raised an eyebrow and smirked as he leaned closer.

"I didn't know you knew what that was," he sang. The guys leaned in, excited smiles on their faces. Your body was almost vibrating from your nerves. You didn't know what it was, you just had a feeling that Angel had a sense of humor and you were right.

It felt like hours. You were made to snort the drug on a disgusting table. Your nose had bled and you couldn't see straight. Your claws extended and fell back as you flexed your fingers. It didn't help any as you had been stripped and made to lay on the couch for James to draw in his incapacitated state. You were far from comfortable. They had touched in ways you hadn't wanted even though James had verbally laid claim.

He didn't have a right to. You knew that but you couldn't do anything. Whatever James had done to you at the hotel during the party had you crawling to him even when you consciously wanted to stay far away. The door burst open and the guys stopped as they had begun to reposition you. You shivered, shifting a bit and looking over to the door.

"Oh wow! Am I interrupting something? Sugar, why didn't you say so? I would have come better prepped," Angel cried in a mocking tone. He strutted over, his hands on his hips while a hand fixed his hair.