Chapter 30

Alastor stared down at the sweet morsel for a moment. He had stolen glances throughout the night of course but it was never enough. Angel Dust was right in his nickname for the dainty creature, her lips were as sweet as icing with a bitter aftertaste of blood and he could just devour her. That had originally been the goal but now, now there was something else at play in the hollows of his chest. She was too sweet a person to eat, gullible enough to pity, and yet tough enough to survive.
Her turning made him look to the papers in his hands. "Good morning, darling," he chirped.
"'Morning," she mumbled. She sat up slowly and fixed her hair, failing to tame the mess. A subtle snap of his fingers and it was flattened down slightly, letting the adorable ears poke out a bit.
"What's on your agenda today," Alastor hummed softly.
"I don't know," she mumbled and stepped from the bed carefully. "I feel off."
Alastor stopped moving from the bed as soon as the words left her mouth and he stared over at her, "Off?" His smile was small, a bit forced as scenarios ran through his head on what it could mean.
"Just different," his little morsel waved her hand and smiled sweetly. "I'm sure I'll be fine."
"My dear, you don't just say that and assume you'll be fine," he chuckled. He moved around the bed and lifted her hand, kissing her knuckles gently, "If you don't feel well, stay in bed for the day. I'll tell Charlie." The thin tails wrapped around Alastor's arm and he shifted a bit. Her little habit was unsettling for him but he'd allow her to touch him if it meant she'd feel even a little comfort.
"Really. There's an event that's almost finished and then I will, okay," (Y/n) giggled softly. Alastor looked her over again and stopped, blinking at the extra bump. He raised his hand and snapped his fingers once again, her nightgown vanishing and letting him hear a sweet little gasp. "Al!"
"Oh dear, it seems I was an animal last night too," he purred. A bump where her stomach was, not distorted from a gorging on a meal but smooth and as he felt it firm. "Have your clothes been tight dear?"
"What is that supposed to mean," she asked quickly, her face dark.
"That either you've eaten quite a bit or biology is playing a role," he chuckled, "Either way, you looking as plump as a partridge is a symptom." (Y/n) grew darker and felt at her hips, forgetting she was in her baby suit. He knew she rarely looked in a mirror so she wouldn't have seen the difference. Al had images raging in his mind of how big she could get if it was a child, finding he didn't mind having one of the vermin running about and calling him dad.
"That's not- what," embarrassment tore through (Y/n) expression and she rubbed at her stomach with a small pout. "That's not funny Al. I'm going to work, okay?" She started walking and stopped, glancing at him and motioning to her body. "Clothes."
"Ah," Alastor snapped his fingers, a loose, straight dress falling to her knees decorating her. She wakes out the door, leaving him to his thoughts.

"Charlie," Alastor sang. "I have a favor," he slung his arm over the Princess' shoulder, the blonde looking up in shocked surprise.
"Al, what is it," she asked shakily. He hummed and turned her slightly, waving his free hand carelessly.
"How do you find (Y/n) nowadays," he asked. She stared before seriously pondering the question, glancing at (Y/n) who was now in view.
"She's been a bit moody lately but she still works hard, why," Charlie drew out her question when Al let go of her and hummed coyly.
"Go give her a hug for me. I fear I made her quite cross this morning but I also need a second opinion," he chuckled. It was a moment later before Charlie heard in whispers what Alastor thought, her eyes lighting up as she skipped to (Y/n). The hug lasted a while and Alastor could hear the incessant giggling from his little lover, sitting at the bar and sighing dreamily at it.
"Get that shit off my bar," Husk sniffed loudly.
"Husker my boy, I believe you shouldn't be giving our sweet little dear anymore alcohol," Alastor sang as Charlie skipped over while nodding quickly.
"Do I even want to-"
"I hope it's as adorable as you two are together," Charlie giggled quietly. "How far along is she? When did it happen? You two actually did it? I thought you hated people touching you though!"
"Charlie, my little bell, not so loud," Alastor chuckled. Husk was wide eyed and the glass broke in his hands. "As of all those questions, you shall never know."
"That goblin is going to be a psychopath," Husk sighed.
"I'll lessen her load a bit," Charlie sang, "And maybe move you two to a bigger room. Oh! What color should the presents be?"
"What are ya talkin' about," Angel Dust draped himself over the counter, sliding a drink from under the counter with his lengthy limbs.
"(Y/n)'a pregnant," Charlie squealed as quietly as possible.
The tranny stared for a minute before his expression dramatically changed to shock, "What?"
"Shush," Alastor hummed. "We have a small issue to attend to. Charlie, I believe the room is fine as it is. I have to make amends for this morning."
"Did you call her fat," Angel huffed. "I can't believe it. Sugarlips? Preggo? But you're-"
Alastor grabbed his collar and got a bit close, the static growing in the room, "Don't finish that."

Alastor had taken the paperwork (Y/n) had brought to bed, setting it to the side as she glared at him. "Darling, I believe we should talk," he sighed lowly.
"About what," (Y/n) asked.
"It wasn't an insult this morning, darling," he chuckled, "Its actually a sort of compliment. It means life is good. I realized later it may just be a time difference." She stared and her shoulders slowly relaxed as she stared down, her fingers fiddling with her tails nervously.
"I'm sorry I got mad," she mumbled.
"No, no, my dear, it's nothing to apologize for," Alastor lifted her face by her cheeks, rubbing his nose to hers gently. "I want to show you what I see, all right? I know you hate mirrors and everything but I believe you should see yourself." He lifted her up, a squeak escaping her lips as she clung to him tightly.
"Al, I don't need to," she whimpered. "I know what I look like."
"Not anymore, my dear," he walked to the bathroom and set her down in front of the mirror, snapping his fingers. Her clothes were gone and she squeaked again, covering herself quickly. Alastor moved her hands and held them above her head in one hand, fighting the drool back as he trailed his fingers down her side. He could take her but it may hurt the little bun cooking inside. He could feel her shiver from the ghosting of his fingers before they stopped over her stomach, cupping the small bump.
"There are now two weaknesses to the radio demon, my little treat," he purred in her ear. Her face darkened and she pulled at her hands. Alastor let go and she felt at her stomach, her lips beginning to quiver.
"But we're- aren't we dead," she whispered.
"We still live, the place and our bodies are the only change," Alastor gently kissed her temple. "It seems we can have a family, my sweet." Her sudden turn in his arms and her lips on his caught him off guard and he stumbled back a bit before kissing back. He lifted her up and set her on the counter, rubbing up her back. He could get lost in this, feeling how bold she had now become and tasting the happiness as her fingers tangled into his hair and tugged.
"My dear, we can't really," his voice trailed off as she kissed down his neck, (Y/n)'s hands finding their way under his shirt.
"Science proved you could," she let out a breath and Alastor stared at her a moment. "Just don't get too crazy later on, okay?" Alastor grinned a bit maliciously, pushing his slacks down as he shifted her forward. If heaven could be in hell, this was it for him. All he had to do was snap his hips forward and hear (Y/n)'s delicious moans.