1.04

"Can you hear me now?"

Heading over the grass, near the centre of town, the liars were going ahead with the plans for Alison DiLaurentis' memorial

Heading over the grass, near the centre of town, the liars were going ahead with the plans for Alison DiLaurentis' memorial. Yet, Alison wasn't the only thing the girls were talking about; they were friends, and they were sharing things again.

Emily asked Hanna, "how bad did your mom bust you for wrecking Sean's car?"

"Okay, I did not wreck it," Hanna protested. "I damaged it. And, actually, everyone's being really mature about it," she said.

"Oh," Spencer said.

"There's no 'oh'. We're just being grown-ups, that's all," Hanna said.

"So how are you gonna pay for the damage?" Halle asked.

"Still to be determined," the blonde replied.

Aria stood in front of the wooden bench already on the grass-patch opposite the line of shops on York Street. "Okay." Aria said, "so the town is gonna out in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds and there's gonna be a pathway of art-tiles."

"Art-tiles?" questioned Spencer as she took a seat on the already existing bench.

Aria hummed. "Hmm, hmm."

"Messages, pictures, memories of Alison," Emily explained, smiling fondly.

"Oh, like little headstones," commented Hanna sarcastically.

"Hanna," Aria warned.

"What?" Hanna asked.

"Check yourself," Halle told her.

"What? You were the one who didn't even want to do this in the first place," Hanna pointed at her.

"Well, this ain't about me, it's about Ali," said Halle. "Remembering her and stuff."

"And stuff?" Emily asked, almost amused.

"What? You know I don't do sentimental, Em," Halle said. "Besides, the law of this land demands this is a democracy," she shrugged, "so I'm fine with whatever."

Emily smiled, biting back her laughter, and said, "we should each do a tile."

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since they say we found it in the woods and," Hanna reached into her bag and pulled it out, "I don't want the responsibility anymore." She held it out to them.