15| Lonely

Soundtrack: Area by MagnusTheMagnus

Victoria was dancing, body rolling under the spotlights, her hair looking iridescent as streaks of blue and purple hit her from every side. She took a handful of her raven locks to remove it from her face and threw it in her back, smiling and rocking her hips to the loud music.

The dancefloor lit in red and pink under her feet, colours fading in the crowd, illuminating her long slim legs from below, covered in black skinny jeans. She tilted her head backward and laughed at something her friend yelled in her ear, eyes narrowing and teeth gleaming, an image of pure elation. The two girls hugged each other and jumped to the beat, arms locked around the other's shoulders and heads to the ceiling, yelling at the lyrics.

Their other friends joined and soon, they were a group of five, arms intertwined and jolting their bodies up and down. A guy tried to make his way through the crowd to get to them, holding a small tray full of shots and when they saw him coming their way, they broke their little circle, welcoming him in. Victoria practically threw herself at her glass. She licked her fingers, urging the boy who had brought the tray to pour salt on them. Her friends did the same and the boy diligently obliged, using a small saltshaker to pour the white crystals on everyone's digits.

"Three, two, one!" they screamed.

They all licked the salt from their fingers before swallowing the alcohol, fast enough to not taste anything. As Victoria tilted her head up to gulp the liquid down, Yoongi noticed the bruises on her jaw and the one still lingering on her cheek. Of course, she was wearing her black turtleneck again as well as long pants to hide the bruises, but the pianist knew they were still there. At least they didn't hurt that much because she wasn't taking her pain meds anymore, or she would not have been drinking. Next was the lime and the group all shoved the pieces of green citrus in their mouths, wincing and laughing at the sour taste.

Victoria giggled again, leaning on her friend before yelling something in her ear. A tall slack boy, his brown hair messy and the acne scars visible on his cheeks despite the surrounding darkness took out his cellphone and started taking selfies with the whole crew. They all surrounded him, smiling at the camera. The boy that had brought the shots took Victoria's hand despite the fact that she had just licked her fingers. Their teeth looked blue because of the black lights as they beamed to the cellphone, the flash illuminating their flushed faces for a second, sweat glistering on their foreheads.

Victoria's friends were beautiful people. The girls were all smaller then Victoria, one blonde and luscious, breasts spilling from her corset, one with short brown hair and thick glasses, her small frame shapely fitted in a skin-tight leather black dress, and the other dark-skinned and fit, the defined muscles of her back revealed by her open-back coral cocktail dress. The two boys were a bit lanky, having the bodies of teenagers that weren't done with their growth yet.

One of them caught Yoongi's gaze, the one that had brought the shots to the group. He was just a bit taller than Victoria, his baby pink hair atrociously fluorescent under the spotlights making him look like his head was on fire. He was still holding Victoria's hand, making her turn and giggle, his cheeks puffing as he smiled, eyes disappearing into two crescents.

"Just stop torturing yourself."

Yoongi turned sideways, in time to see Taehyung emerge from behind him and sit on the bench at the other side of the table, two glasses of gin and tonic in hand. He put one glass in front of the pianist, who instantly started to absent-mindedly turn the straw in the liquid, making the ice cubes click. His gaze, however, was still on Victoria's figure, who was dancing with the pink-haired guy.

"I'm not torturing myself, I'm just... never mind. I shouldn't have to talk to you about this."

"Poor little Yoongi who got his heart broken."