45| Heavenly

Soundtrack: Hymnus for 12 Violoncelli, op 57by Julius Klengel and Romeo and Juliet, op 64 Act 1: Dance of The Knights by Sergei Prokofiev

"Wanna see my outfit?" Victoria asked with a teasing smile.

In the middle of Yoongi's living room, she looked like a very sinful vision, her long, tanned legs peeking out of his black bathrobe, skin gleaming in the candlelight. Her raven hair seemed even darker than usual as it swept her back, hooded eyes directed at the pianist as she bit her lower lip.

"Aren't you naked under there?"

She answered his question by getting rid of the bathrobe, letting it pool at her feet.

"Fuck."

The fit was quite simple; a red laced bralette with the matching panties. Ribbon bows adorned her hips and the middle of her cleavage.

"Now, you can unwrap me like a gift," the girl said, holding back a laugh and turning to make a show of her lingerie.

"I love it. Love it so much."

He walked up to her, hand trailing her waist and grabbing her hips possessively, then leaned in like he was about to kiss her. However he didn't, stopping an inch away from her face with his lips reaching out, so close, but not touching yet. Victoria parted her lips and angled her head, eyes closing, so ready to taste his mouth on hers, her body already reacting to his and tingling in his hands.

He waited, building-up the tension and smirking deviously when the girl opened back her eyes, interrogated as to why he wasn't kissing her yet. She made a move, trying to get him closer, but he turned away, making her pout.

"I'm in charge this time, remember?"

"Be nice, or I'm going to make you pay later."

She had said it with such a biting tone, it got Yoongi's dick to stiffen in his vinyl pants. Without waiting any longer he kissed her, starting slow and languorous. She followed his lead, letting him dictate the intensity but responding with enthusiasm while he started rubbing her waist, hands going up and down against her stomach.

"Can I touch you?" she asked with a breathy voice in between kisses and Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, you can do whatever you want. This isn't about control; you don't have to ask."

She let out a groan in his mouth, her hands firmly going down his thighs, testing the feel of the fabric, then going back up. She cupped his dick, squeezing her hand around him, which got Yoongi to moan, slipping his tongue in her mouth.

He kissed her with everything he got, tilting her head back with one hand and devouring her mouth, sucking on her lower lip and shamelessly grinding on her hand. He backed off towards the bed, sitting down and urging her in his lap, her thighs spreading wide around him. He started kissing her down her neck and she arched her back, letting out breathy sounds.

His initial plan had been to build-up the tension very slowly until he would have her begging for more. However, the intensity between them was so acute, they were already hopelessly desperate, and his intentions of taking things slow were being forgotten with every sharp grinding of her hips on his hard crotch.

"I love it," Victoria suddenly said.

"Love what?"

"When you kiss me, and I feel how hard you get through your pants. You really are a slut for me, are you?"

"The biggest whore," he told her, his hands on her ass and thrusting his tongue against hers. 

She kissed him harder, pressing her body tightly on his while her hand traveled down his body, grabbing his ass. However, Yoongi took her wrists in his hand, moving away from her.