36| Bliss

Soundtrack: In the Steppes of Central Asia by Alexander Borodin

There was something sacred in waking up in the same bed as Victoria.

Her hair would tickle his cheek, her breath fan his trachea, her body mold in his so perfectly. He would often find her like that in the morning, glued to his front with her legs tangled in his like she was trying to hold him back from drifting away in his sleep.

Yoongi, who was usually the moody type before having his coffee, would then grin before he even opened his eyes despite the blaring sound of his alarm.

"Hi," he said in a croaky voice.

Victoria shut off the alarm and nuzzled even closer against him, snaking an arm around his waist and tightening her grip on his t-shirt.

"Hi."

His body tensed and he turned away from her, looking at the time. It was 8 in the morning. In six hours exactly, they would be playing the Sonata No.9 in front of judges, other musicians, and really, the whole world. A wave of apprehension hit him in the guts, and he rubbed his eyes. This was going to be a long day.

The slit of light coming through the half-closed blinds and aimed straight at Yoongi's face made him blink and he drew the duvet above his head, dreading to come out of bed.

Victoria glued herself to his back, one hand making its way down his body and to his thigh, caressing it up and down through his pyjamas. She then kissed his neck, just below his hairline, so lightly it had Yoongi curling-up with a strangled groan.

"It tickles!"

She tightened her grip around his thigh, shaping her body to his, one long patch of solid warmness from his ankles all the way to his back, where her breasts arrived flushed below his shoulder blades. She kissed the nape of his neck once more, more firmly this time and Yoongi's body relaxed.

"Better?"

"Yes."

Her lips on his skin were wet and blazing hot. Maybe he would have turned around to kiss her back if he didn't have such bad morning breath. Meanwhile, her hand, making lazy circles on his thigh, was getting closer to his crotch and he stayed completely still, suddenly uncertain.

Maybe Yoongi should have stopped her, the thought crossed his mind. This was the competition day after all, they should focus on that and keep their heads in the game. He was also still mad at her for cheating on him and getting intimate in the middle of a conflict probably was a bad idea.

Despite all of those things, he let her slide her hand in his pants and inside his briefs, stroking him until he was rock hard and panting. Her hips rocked against his ass every time she flicked her wrist and it just felt so good, he didn't have it in him to stop her.

It was like falling back into routine, so easy and familiar, the pleasure so rewarding and gratifying afterwards, it was only normal they aimed for it.

Yoongi let out the tiniest moan and Victoria stopped, pushing the duvet away and pulling him on his back. She urged him to remove his clothes and he did, so that her ravenous mouth could devour every nick and curve of his body. She started to kiss his neck, with her tongue swirling and her two hands lightly scratching his chest. Her thumbs pressed his nipples and his back arched. She made her way down with her mouth like that, kissing his stomach until her hands started drawing the V leading to his crotch, over and over again like she was trying to memorize it with her fingertips.

Yoongi thought he was losing his mind a little bit and he absolutely loved it. The anticipation had his stomach tightening and his hands shaking a little as he grabbed the sheets. He opened his eyes, looking down at his body, thinking the sight of his cock was almost obnoxious; flushed and veiny, demanding some attention as it stood upright. It suddenly dawned to him that he was perfectly naked while Victoria was still dressed, but he didn't mind it, especially when he could see her nipples peak through the thin fabric of her t-shirt.