Basic information

I will have signs in chapter titles if anything super honhon is going on like "🌚🍋" or "🔪" for some gory stuff

Y/N: Your name
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
H/L: Hair length

Everyone is aged up to 18 for obvious reasons 🌚 Bakugo and Izuku are 6'2" and 5'11" now to.
You are going to be 5'6" sorry laddies.

Your quirk is Counter.

Mechanics: You're able to absorb the blow from an attack and return the damage with either the same or double the power. The power is stored in what you call 'charges' for simplicity's sake. Anything that causes physical harm to you can be absorbed. The damage your body takes is halved from your quirk if you block the attack.
-Power you have stored can be distributed throughout your body, expending all charges, but making a good defense.
-The quirk appears to be bursts of air. (A swirl of wind around your fists or a blast of condensed air etc.)
-Charge from objects that hit you can be used in any way you desire.

"Full Counter" means double the power
"Counter" means equal damage.

Drawbacks/limitations:

-Quirks that are shot at you can only be returned in the same manner.
-Physical quirks (such as a punch) can also only be returned in that fashion.
-You can only safely hold the charge from 5 blows at a time. Any number above that risks you breaking your limbs or even causing you to slip into a temporary coma.
-These charges much be expended with in 1 hour or the effects will be lost.
-Any attacks not blocked will hit for normal damage but still give charge

For the sake of plot your mother died fighting a villain when you were little
(Sorry not sorry)
Since it's summer classes, only a handful of students are there.
Mineta, Iida, Kirishima, Bakugo, Todoroki, and the cinnamon roll Izuku!