13 Round one

Your body was loose and ready to go, a fire sparking in the pit of your stomach as you watched Kirishima approach. "Show me what you've got, pretty boy~" You taunted with a grin.

The spiky haired boy returned your cocky smile. He knew you'd seen his quirk...but not all of it.
"Sorry if this hurts you!" He exclaimed, getting down into a running position.

You weren't surprised when you saw the boy harden up, that was his quirk after all. What you didn't expect...was for him to keep getting harder.

"Red Riot..." Kirishima began to charge at you, his body beginning to creak as he reached his limit.
"Unbreakable..." His fist moved back in preparation for the attack. "RED GAUNTLET!!"

Your arms had been up and blocking but that didn't stop that move nearly as much as you thought. A sudden force shot through your core, sending you hurdling backwards and against the back wall.
That hurt. That hurt a lot. Your limbs tingled as you prepared your quirk.
"Not bad!" You called out, your legs crouching down.
"BUT CAN YOU TAKE IT BACK!?" Your feet pushed off the ground sending you hurdling right at the boy.
"Counter..." Your fist pulled back, a burst of wind enveloping your entire arm. "MELEE!!"
Your punch landed with the sound of cracking stone followed by the thumps of Kirishima being launched back.
He hit the wall much harder then you had.
Panting slightly, you shook your stinging hand.

Kirishima groaned as his skin fully softened, a red fist imprint appearing on his arm.
He saw the way you were looking at him.
Admiration.
You were silently looking at him saying 'good job'.
"I-I'll be the first to admit...that hurt like hell!" He laughed, watching you quickly run over to him.

"That wasn't my Full Counter. That was all you. Every bit of that punch is what you hit me with." You praised as you offered the boy a hand up.

"All...me?" He whispered, gratefully accepting your help up. "Really?? You're serious!?" Kirishima found himself beaming with pride as he spun around to face the rest of the group. "I'm so strong! Did you see that!?" He laughed, arms in the air victoriously.

"Astounding! Absolutely astounding!!" Iida began to clap as he approached you and Kirishima.
"This is exactly what I was talking about! We can see how far we've all come!" He praised, eager to see who'd be next in line.

Looking over everyone, you needed to think strategically. Deku would have to go last since he'd given you such a hard hit before. Bakugo would probably be second to last since you'd also had a hard time absorbing his attacks.
Looking to the quiet boy in the corner you began to wonder exactly what he did. Your first instinct was he had two quirks just because of the different hair and eyes, but what did they do?
He'd be third. He looked strong and you weren't chancing it.
"Iida!" You exclaimed, pointing to the class rep.
"You're up next, show me what you've got!" With that said you returned to the center of the training room. Although you didn't know the boy's exact quirk it was obvious that it had to do with the mufflers sticking out of his legs.
You caught yourself smiling at his reaction. He looked so happy, and you were the cause. Being able to bring such a good feeling to someone was part of why you wanted to be a hero.

"Miss (Y/N), I have to warn you that I am quite fast! I will come right at you but just be ready!" Iida warned as the mufflers on his legs began to fire up.

You weren't very intimidated by that kind of speed ever since you saw Deku's Full Cowling...but you didn't want to make the guy feel bad.
"Alright, I'll be in your care!" Not taking any chances you instantly went into a defensive stance.

Iida was fired up, literally and emotionally. He wanted to know just how far he had come.
Oh, how he wanted to make his brother proud.
He wanted to make the Tenya name proud. "Recipro Burst!" His engines roared as he flew straight at you full speed.