7 🍈Kinda pervy so...

"Such a pretty little thing aren't you~?" The quiet voice growled beside your ear.
"What do you think of my quirk? I can manipulate shadows.." His cold shadow hands on your legs began to slowly trail up your thighs.
"I can do so much more then make hands baby doll, just you wait~"
You shuddered as you felt a something wet run up the side of your neck.

Your eyes were wild with a mix of fear and disgust as this man began to explore your body. The hands rubbing your inner thighs were freezing cold. Out of everything that scared you, it was the fact you were powerless. The man had yet to cause you any harm, rendering your quirk useless.

"We should probably get these off huh~?" A new set of hands began to tug and prod at the front of your uniform. The shadowy fingers digging into the fabric and ripping it open without mercy.
"God yes...can't wait to strip you of your skin next.." The man groaned beside your ear, soaking in the sight of your silky bra.

Feeling those hands start to slip into the cups you gave a violent wiggle, momentarily getting them to retreat.

"A fighter, huh? I like that. It's not fun to skin someone alive if they just give up..." His voice dragged on, the hands on your legs moving to grip your ass.
Something sharp began to slide down your chest.

'A knife! He's got a knife!! Please! No!' Tears began to fill your eyes as that steel blade made one quick slash on the waist of your skirt. Just like that they were gone.
Your words ran through your ears. 'I can take care of myself!' You were wrong, and Deku couldn't come to save you.
The hands on your mouth began to slip back slightly, exploring your plush lips.
Forcing yourself to whimper, you felt the man's limbs shudder.

"Y-You like that..? Do..you wanna kiss me??" The man panted lustfully, bringing your head close to his.

You felt disgusting, but you had to try and get out of this.
You nodded your head attempting to lean in.
The hands gave way, the man slamming his disgusting chapped lips against yours.
'Just a bit more...' You opened your mouth slightly, urging this disgusting brute to slip his tongue in.

There it came, slithering past your lips like a disgusting maggot burrowing into a hole.

You slammed your teeth down hard, the man yanking back and letting out a cry of anguish.
The arms holding you recoiled, allowing you to charge forward. "BAKUGO!! BAK—AHH!!!!" A cry of agony cut you off as a sharp pain entered your leg, causing you to collapse.

"You little bitch!! Who do think you are!?" The man put more weight into the blade in your leg, your cries of pain sounding out like an alarm.

"(Y/N)!?! (Y/N)!!" You had never been happier to see that stupid blonde in your life.

Bakugo rounded the corner, his quirk already charging in his palms. No explanation was needed.
One look at a nearly naked and stabbed you was plenty of motive.
"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!"
Katsuki shot himself forward in the blink of an eye, his fist connecting to the man's jaw, sending him staggering back.
There wasn't any time for the guy to react before another explosive punch cracked against his skull, knocking him out instantly.
But he didn't stop.

You watched with tear filled eyes as the blonde stomped on the man's chest. At this rate, the guy would die. You wanted that...but not at the cost of Bakugo losing his hero license.
"K-K...Kugo!" You cried out, managing to pull yourself to your feet. "Please..." You made it one step before your legs gave way.

Bakugo was there. He caught you the moment you began to shake, his arms tightly embracing you.
"(Y/N)! Are you alright..? W-what happened..?"

All you could do was cling to the boy, heavy sobs wracking your body. What you had to do to escape that man...
Your stomach twisted, threatening to give in on you.
"H-H..he.." You hiccuped, your knuckles turning white from how hard you were gripping Katsuki's shirt.

"Shh...shh...you're okay! I've got you! I've fucking got you now, okay!?"

You felt his hand reach up to stroke your hair in attempts to soothe you.
The throbbing in your leg reminded you of the other problem you had.
A fucking knife was sticking out of your leg. Although not to deep thanks to your quirk, it was serrated, meaning that if the blade was pulled back...it would snag and rip your flesh.
"M-My leg! Look my leg you idiot!!" You sobbed, weakly giving the blonde's back a hit.

Bakugo looked over your injury, his chest tightening up with guilt. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)...I should've came with you! Damn it!! Fuck!!" Cursing he attempted you pry you off of him.

"No! NO!!" You screamed, terrified that if you let go you'd be all alone again.

"Okay! Okay!! Just calm down a second! I need to get my damn phone!" Katsuki groaned as he supported you with one arm and pulled his cellphone out with the other.

"T-They will see me almost naked!! Don't!" You whined, trying to snatch the phone away.

"YOU GOT STABBED AND THAT'S WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND!?" Bakugo erupted, forcing you to pull away slightly.
"(Y/N), you have to calm down. You want to be a hero, right? Start acting like one!"

Although his words were harsh and some would find them inappropriate for the situation, that was what you needed to hear. You were being hysterical. In an emergency you needed to stay calm in order to make those around you feel safe.
"O-Okay...Okay..." You sniffled as you loosened your grip on Bakugo.

"Good girl..." He praised, finally able to dial emergency services.
"Hello? This Bakugo Katsuki, I need an ambulance!"
You watched as his face twisted in irritation.
"I'm in a fucking alley!! How am I supposed to know?! Just track my damn phone!!" The blonde ended the call, shoving his cellphone back into his pocket.
"Okay, here.."

You watched as a familiar jacket was guided onto your shaking frame. Your eyes followed every careful movement Katsuki made to button the jacket up, shielding anyone from getting a peek. Seeing someone so violent able to also be so gentle...your heart fluttered.

"There...better?" He asked as his arms returned to holding you close.

You nodded, snuggling up to the feeling of your hero's arms.
Oh.
"Guess...this makes you my hero, huh?" You gave a shaky laugh, the tears still very much rolling down your cheeks.

"Technically you'd be mine to..." Bakugo muttered, refusing to look down at you.
"When you did that brace bullshit with your quirk? That technically saved me."

You found your heart began to pick up pace. You weren't sure if it was blood loss or a genuine feeling of affection.
"Now we're even...right?" You dared to ask, feeling the arms around you tighten.

"Between us? Yeah. As far as everyone else knows this conversation never happened, and I'll take it to my grave." You could hear the way his voice faltered slightly, you also could have sworn you saw a blush on his cheeks...