1 First day troubles

Words couldn't even begin to describe your excitement.
UA.
The UA! Had reached out to your small town just for you! The recent events with All Might had shaken things up world wide. With the search for strong new heroes, your quirk seemed to have peeked someone's interest.
This was it. Your big break as a hero!

Stepping up to the gates of UA, it felt as though you were in a dream. Seeing the few students walking pass you with curious glances, you squealed under your breath. If this was a dream you would kill the person who woke you up.

"Excuse me miss..?"

A soft voice caught your attention. Turning on your new school uniform shoes, you were greeted by a face that your friends had been gushing over. "Izuku Midoriya!? It's so nice to meet you!" You exclaimed, offering out your hand.

The green haired boy blushed, finding it very flattering such a pretty girl knew his name. "Y-Yeah! It's nice to meet you! You're the new transfer student right?" Deku asked curiously.

"Yup! I'm so happy to be here!! My name is (Y/N), my friends back home are huge fans of yours! You're really going to make a great hero." You complimented, happy to see the green haired boy's blush deepen.
A sudden tug at your skirt got your attention. Letting go of Izuku's hand you looked down. A small male with oddly shaped hair was...drooling.
"Are you lost? Is everything alright?" You asked as you crouched down to him.

"Hehe...hehe.." Mineta was losing his perverted little mind staring up at you. "Whatcha doing? Got a neat quirk? Perhaps...body related?"

A silent bomb dropped in your head. This wasn't a lost child. This was a perverted little shit who just took a bite out something he couldn't chew.
Playing the innocent damsel, you giggled in the cutest way possible. "Actually, yes! Would you like to see~? Just give me a little hit right on my thigh." You encouraged.

Mineta took the bait faster then a speeding Full Cowling Deku. Slap went his hand against your thigh. He watched with interest, hoping to see his hand print.

"Thanks for the charge..." Your hand moved forward seemingly getting ready to pinch the boy's cheek.
"Now..." Your expression darkened, an aura of fury surrounding you. "Go fuck yourself. Full Counter: Melee."
A rush of wind spun around your hand as it made contact with the boy's cheek.

Mineta was launched into the brush with a screech.

You saw a boy with glasses start speed walking toward you with a very...odd presence.
"Miss! Excuse me!!" His hand seemed to be karate chopping at the air.
"You are not allowed to use your quirk unsupervised! You're new, so I will allow this slip up. Keep things to the rules please!"
Just as quick as this odd boy appeared, he was off again.

"Ah...that's the class president Iida. He's a bit odd but he's very nice! He will be the one you want to talk to if you have any questions." Deku made it a point to quickly get over the topic.
"B-But that was your quirk right!? Can you explain it!?" Izuku gasped, his trusty hero journal out and ready for use.

You were extremely flattered by the gesture and decided to explain. "Well, my quirk is Counter. I can absorb the force of anything that hits me, and then dish it back with double the power." Choosing to keep things brief was probably for the better since you didn't want to cause traffic by the gate.
You still weren't sure what to think about Iida...but you weren't about to judge the guy that quickly since all he did was try to make the school a safer space.

"T-That's so cool!! D-do you wanna train some time!? Would my quirk work??" Midoriya was in love already. Meeting someone with such a strong quirk, and then having them be friendly, felt like he was in his own dream.

"Sure! Now, let's get to cl-" As you began to walk forward, you were rudely stumbled into.
"The fuck is your deal!? Watch where you're stepping!" You snapped without hesitation, honestly ready to kick someone's ass.

A male with ashen blonde hair turned to you, red eyes wild with anger. "The hell you say to me, Hag?"

Oh, you must have heard him wrong. "I apologize..." You hummed sweetly, giving the blonde a momentary feeling of victory. "Could you please repeat what you just called me?"

"K-Kacchan! Leave her alone! She's a ne-"
Bakugo shoved Midoriya aside.

"I said, Hag." He repeated, taking a step closer.

You nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, that's not going to slide, Dickhead." In one quick movement you swept your leg out, quirk swirling and ready to give this asshole the tumble of his life...and you did!

Bakugo, not expecting some random girl to lash out at him, didn't get a chance to block. He got nice and acquainted with the pavement now pressed to his face.

"Learn some manners, yeah? Don't start something you can't finish." You crooned, giving a little finger wave before walking forward to enter school.
A strong grip on your arm got you to look over to a terrified Midoriya. The poor guy looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Y-Y...you..K..K-Kachan.." Panic in his eyes, he couldn't get you into the building fast enough. He was practically dragging you down the hall.

"H-Hey!! Do I have to smack you to!?" You threatened, earning the freedom of your arm back.

"Sorry! Sorry! It's just....you kicked Kacchan!" The green haired boy couldn't begin to stress enough on how terrible that was.

Placing a hand on your hip you arched an eyebrow. "The asshole who bumped into me? Why should I care? I can take care of myself!" You replied quite bitterly.

Deku would've never started this conversation if he'd known how head strong you were. "Okay, basically you just picked a fight with not only the strongest person in 1-A, but also the biggest bully in this school! Once Kacchan has a grudge, it's game over." He hoped he was able to put things into perspective for you.

"Oh, so basically I'm the new prisoner who picked a fight with the biggest and baddest dude on their first day?" Watching Deku nod feverishly a small giggle escaped your lips. You weren't exactly worried about picking a fight with someone. Your quirk was strong, and you had every right to be confident of your ability to defend yourself. "Look, I will just talk it out with him! I'm sure things will turn out! Now...could you give me a tour?" Batting your eyelashes you gave the best puppy face you could.

Midoriya didn't really fall for the puppy look, he just didn't feel like arguing with a brick wall so to speak. So, off he went. Prepared to give the good old grand tour.