3 Hate?

After the incident in training with Bakugo, you both had been sent to the infirmary. As expected, your finger and wrist were broken in two places. That was just the start. You had bruises all along your back, and a pretty nasty burn on your stomach.
To make things worse, the asshole that started all this got out with a headache and some scratches! You honestly didn't even know why he was still there.
Sighing to yourself you decided to rest your eyes.

"Kacchan, it's her first day! You shouldn't have done that!" You heard Deku whisper yell.

"Shut up Shitty Nerd! You already got the hots for her?" You heard Bakugo growl back.

To your surprise, you felt a hand gently run over your hair.

"I-I don't know...she was just really energetic and seemed so excited to be here!! I thought I'd be able to show her around!" Deku sighed, his hand continuing to stroke your hair.
"The first thing you did was insult her and proceed to get butt hurt after she tripped you!"

You felt the hand patting your head get yanked away.

"Listen close, I'm only fucking saying this once." You heard Bakugo shove Deku back. "She caught my interest, okay? Just because she's an ugly Hag, it doesn't mean I can't spot competition."

Oh, how you wished you could get up and punch that stupid blonde right in his mug...but you also didn't want to blow your  cover. Maybe if you stayed still long enough, you'd get more head pats.
You waited for a moment until the sound of footsteps trailed out of the room.
A small smile crept onto your lips.
You had guessed right, the head pats continued.
"Hey..." You whispered, slowly opening your eyes.
"What. The. Fuck."
Your eyes locked with not sweet Midoriya's, but damn Bakugo's.

His hand quickly shot back.

"What...were you doing?" You asked, genuinely curious as to what the hell this guy was thinking.

"You looked even uglier with your hair on your forehead, so I did you a favor and moved it." He replied without missing a beat.

"Dickhead." You spat.

"Hag." He hissed.

"Asshole!" You growled.

"Bitch!" He exclaimed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! THE ONLY THING INJURED HERE BESIDES ME, IS YOUR FUCKING EGO!!" You yelled, effectively winning the bickering contest.
To your amusement, you watched as Bakugo stormed out of the room.
"Finally, now I can relax..." Letting out a well needed sigh.
With that nuisance of a distraction gone, Recovery Girl was able to heal your aching wounds.

"You know dear, Young Bakugo was the first to check up on you..." Recovery Girl chimed after noticing the scowl on your face.

You didn't want to call an elderly women a liar, but you certainly had your doubts.
"He was probably just seeing how long he put me out of commission..." You huffed, your eyes looking to the door.
A small tuft of green hair caught your attention. "Midoriya?" You called out, having to hold back a giggle as you watched the boy jump.

"(Y/N)! You're awake!" He exclaimed as he trotted over to you. "I'm really sorry about all this! Kacchan is...hard to understand."

"You know, it's really sweet for you to apologize...but you did nothing wrong!" You quickly replied as you began to shuffle to the edge of the bed. "You don't need to apologize for him! I'm going to have a damn good chat with him." Your eyes momentarily darkened, showing the need for revenge you felt.
"Thank you...for..kinda saving my ass back there by the way. I'm kind of embarrassed I needed to be saved.." Chuckling nervously you finally hopped up onto your feet.
Recovery Girl had healed your broken bones up until they were only sprains, which meant you were free to go.

"You don't have to thank me!! I wasn't going to let you get hospitalized on your first day!" Izuku quickly scolded, offering you his hand. "L-Let's go grab some lunch...together..?" He asked, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks.

You couldn't stop yourself from taking this adorable boy's hand. "I'd like that! But...can we maybe do that some other time?" It almost broke your heart to see Deku frown.
"I need to have a chat with that asshole Bakugo. I've got to get this sorted before my life gets any worse." You explained, giving the boy's hand a reassuring squeeze.
Thankfully it seemed Deku understood where you were coming from and released your hand.

"Alright...but can I walk you home after school..? I-I don't mean to be pushy!! I just..uh..you.." Stumbling over his words, he fell silent as you planted a gentle kiss onto his cheek.

"I'd like that, Izuku." You said with a gentle smile, before heading off to try and find that stupid blonde.

____________________________________

I might make an alternate story where reader ends up with Deku because this shit is low key adorable. Deku is just such a cinnamon roll and I love him.