2 Trial and error

Your day was spent mostly bouncing between classrooms, meeting teachers, and chatting with some of your classmates.
You had met Todoroki Shoto, a male with a burn scar that made him very mysterious. You definitely wanted to get to know him more.
Kirishima Eijirou was one of the most notable people you had met. Besides his crazy red hair and sharp teeth, the guy was incredibly friendly..he also seemed close to Bakugo unfortunately.
Fate be damned, you had to get formally introduced to Minoru Mineta. That interaction was done at a safe distance and with a grain of salt.
One person you had actually found shockingly pleasant was none other then the guy who'd told you off out front, Iida Tenya! He had a thing for exaggerated hand gestures but that made speaking with him rather entertaining.
Although things were fun...you had this odd feeling of being watched almost all day.
Your personality fell under the category of 'passive until provoked' and you felt very provoked.
You had been so on edge, that even getting ready for a sparring session didn't fire you up.

"Alright, here is how this is going to work." Eraser Head began to explain, pacing on the rocky terrain arena. "One person will be the hero and the other will be the villain. The hero's goal is to rescue the hostage..." Gesturing to the top of a rocky edge, a stuffed beanbag doll of All Might sat awaiting its hero.
"The villain's goal is to chase the hero off. Whoever calls it first, or is deemed to injured to fight, will be the loser. Any questions?"

"U-Uh can we pick our partners?" Deku piped up, already looking over to you with a grin (which you obviously returned).

"Well, actually I was going to draw na-"

"Hag. The Hag is mine." Bakugo's voice sent a chill down everyone's spine as he staggered forward. Glaring daggers at you, he started making his way up the mountain. "I'm the villain, and I'm not losing again bitch!" He hollered, small bursts of smoke puffing from his palms.

A strange tingle began to resonate in your chest. You'd never been challenged before! Back at your old school, you had been nearly invisible. "Alright, get ready then Dickhead!!" You called out, giving your limbs a quick stretch.

Aizawa groaned, tossing the clipboard he'd been holding. "Screw it. (Y/N) and Bakugo first, everyone else pay attention after you pick your partner." Grumbling in defeat he ushered everyone to the side.

"Are you ready for me!?" You hollered, an excited gleam in your (E/C) eyes.
Bakugo simply yelled, launching in your direction.
You had only a split second to jump out of his way. "H-Hey! I'm supposed to be goi-" A sudden blast of heat to your stomach sent you flying back, momentarily knocking the wind out of you.
"Shit..." You cursed, staggering back to your feet. It seemed the attacks on you were unending. 'Two...three..four...' You kept track of the punches thrown.

"JUST GO DOWN ALREADY!!" Bakugo made a mad dash towards you, his fist slamming against your guarding arms. "FIGHT BACK HAG!!"

Finally reaching the number you'd been hoping for, a sudden jolt of pain bursted through your finger. 'Did I miscount!? That should have been five!!' Tumbling back you attempted to gain some distance between yourself and Katsuki.
'Did I count his explosions? Shit!! I didn't know that was secondary!' Panic wracked your body as the blonde boy came hurdling at you.
This had to be it. You couldn't lose, not like this.
"Full Counter: Melee!" A massive burst of air rushed from your arm, instantly making you tear up. Something was definitely broken.
As your fist met Katsuki's, you got a split second look in his eyes. He looked hungry. Like he was a starving wolf, and you were a wounded rabbit.
The wind behind your punch was suddenly wiped away, and the blonde who'd been charging at you slammed into you.
For a moment you saw a blur of black...then orange?
Your eyes slammed closed, bracing for the pain of impact...but it never came.
Thump.
"W-Wha..." Blinking to get the dust from your eyes you noticed just where you landed.
Your face went red, the pain in your wrist momentarily disappearing.
You were on top of Bakugo, his arms wrapped tightly around you. 'Did he shield me from..'

"WATCH OUT!!" A voice from across the room rang out.

Your eyes went wide as they looked up. A massive boulder was hurdling right towards you and Katsuki. With a guarantee that you had a broken wrist in your mind...
You looked down to a wincing blonde, his arms falling to his sides.
No. You wouldn't let this hurt either of you. You had maybe half a charge left...but a hero could never give up.
You brought yourself into a push-up position, your legs on either side of Bakugo. "Counter: Brace!" A faint gust of wind surrounded you.
Just in time.
The massive rock slammed down on you, the floor below cracking and sinking deeper.
"Fuck! Fuck!!" You strained, your limbs trembling and ready to give out on you.

"SMASH!!" A voice you'd been listening to all damn day rang out.
Deku, like the hero he was, had rushed to the scene, shattering the rock that would've crushed you not even a millisecond later.
"(Y/N)! Kacchan!!" Izuku called out, rushing over just in time to catch you before you toppled onto Bakugo again. "Are you alright!? What happened?" He questioned anxiously.

"I-I..."

You were interrupted by Eraser. "I cancelled her quirk before she hit Bakugo. With what she had, that could've easily shattered Bakugo's arm." He commented, looking over you.

"Oh, but he can break my wrist? Fucking okay!" You groaned, still attempting to catch your breath.

"S-Stupid...Hag.."

You suddenly felt ready for round two. "F-fuck you!! I just saved your ass!" You retorted.

"I saved yours first bitch!!" He snapped back, not missing a single beat.

You heard Deku sigh above you.
"You both helped each other, okay? You're even..."

"LIKE HELL WE ARE!" You shouted in unison with Bakugo.

This was going to be a long ass year.