6 This is stupid.

Your training day with Deku had ended, the rest of your evening was spent cleaning and watching television.
Overall amazing first day! Minus the obvious interactions with Bakugo.

'Nice view' Your face quickly lit up at the thought.
'No! No! No! Quit thinking about that! Quit thinking about how warm he was...and how hot he looked with that smirk..'
"AH!!" You jolted upright, your eyes scanning around you. Oh fuck.

"Are you done napping now? Can I continue the lesson??" Eraser snapped at you, fully prepared to give you detention for the rest of your life.

"Y-Yes! Sorry!!" You apologized, quickly picking your pen up, noticing Iida looking into your soul with disappointment.

"Psst...(Y/N)?" You heard a soft voice behind you.

Trying not to bring more attention to yourself, you pretended to stretch back.
"Y-Yeah? What's up?" You whispered to the green haired boy.

"Are you feeling alright? Your face is all re—"

"(Y/N)! MIDORIYA! IS MY LESSON INTERRUPTING YOUR CONVERSATION!?" Aizawa's hands slammed down against his desk, bloodshot eyes glaring you up and down.
"Last. Warning."

Shaking in your boots, you and Deku vigorously nodded your heads.

A quiet snort of laughter to your left caught interest.
"Fucking Katsuki..." You growled to yourself, eyes narrowing as they locked with his. Having a throw down in class was forbidden but damn did you want to break those rules.

Neither of you dared to break eye contact, feeling like whoever looked away first would lose this silent argument. You even went as far as mouthing insults to one another.

"That's it! I'm done! You two, with me, now." Eraser's white ribbons shot out to grab you and Bakugo, effectively dragging you out of the classroom.
Tossing you both onto the floor he crossed his arms over his chest. "What's just so important that you're not only missing valuable hero information, but ignoring your damn teacher!?"

You exchanged a look with Bakugo.

"H-He looked at me funny!" You finally shouted, pointing a finger at the blonde. "He started it!"

"BULLSHIT!!" Bakugo retorted, his hand slamming against the floor. "All I did was look at you, Hag! You're the one who started it!!"

"Oh, that's it, get over here, Dickhead!!" You launched yourself on top of Katsuki attempting to pin him down.

"Bitch! Fuck off!!" He groaned, now attempting to subdue you.

Your hallway wrestling match was quickly split up by your teacher who picked you guys up again.
"This is ridiculous!! I've had it! Both of you, grab a coat! I'm sending you to town to volunteer on liter duty!"

Lovely.

{Time skip to town.}

"This is fucking disgusting! Who even does this? The trash can is literally two steps away!!" You heard Bakugo shout from behind you.
Turning to look, he was correct. Stifling back a laugh you nodded your head. "People just can't be bothered! That or Aizawa dumped a trash truck around town for us.." You commented.
Your eyes went wide.

Bakugo had started to laugh at your joke.

When he wasn't running his mouth, the guy was kind of cute. A faint blush painted your cheeks as you continued onward.
"So..." Trying to make small talk you picked a random topic. "Got a hero name in mind yet..?" Stabbing your pole into a plastic cup you shook it into your trash bag.

"King Explosion Murder." He replied flatly, continuing to walk down farther from you.

Like anyone who would've heard that name, you burst into a fit of laughter. "N-No way!!" Dropping the liter stick you slapped your thigh. "What the fuck? T-That's amazing!" You felt almost sick to your stomach from how hard you were laughing.

"Shut the fuck up!! Like you have any better ideas!" Bakugo erupted, giving you the most violent middle finger known to man kind.

"I-I do actually!" Wiping a tear from your eye you caught your breath. "I was thinking Countess or Hangeki. I thought Countess sounded cute and kinda of like Counter...but also Hangeki means counter attack so.." You waited for your ideas to be insulted in any form, but instead you got a small head nod.

"Mine is better...but those are alright I guess. Countess sounds cute.." Bakugo commented, his face dead serious...for maybe five seconds.
"Y-You aren't cute!! You're a Hag! I just thought the name was cute!" He quickly defended himself in hopes you had no way of picking on him.

You knew that this was going to be the closest thing to a compliment you'd get anytime soon from Katsuki, so you took it with a grain of salt.
"Thanks...I'm glad you like them." You responded with a warm smile.
"I'm going to dump my bag in the big trash over there, don't get hit by a car while I'm gone. I don't feel like cleaning you up to!" You called out over your shoulder, giving a quick glance back to see the blonde flipping you off once more.
"Geez, What a problem child.." You sighed to yourself as you rounded the corner to an alley.
Aizawa must have left the huge bins unlocked for you. "Well...at least he didn't leave us totally screwed." You uttered, slinging your heavy garbage bag over your shoulder. Setting your liter stick down you began to empty your bag into the large bin. "Ugh, this is disgusting..." You did your best not to gag.

"What do we have here~?" A gravely voice crooned from the back of the alley.

Rolling your eyes you cast the man a dirty look. "Don't even think about it. I'm not afraid to 'accidentally' throw you under a bus!"
You assumed the man left because the next time you glanced over he was no longer standing there.
Finally emptying the bag you headed to the mouth of the alley. "H—" about to call out for Bakugo, a mass of hands covered you. The first two covering your mouth, the next two grabbing your legs, and the final pair grabbing your arms. Fully restrained, you were hurled back into the darkness of the alley.