16 🍋Feelings?🌚

Zip

A noise began to stir you from your slumber.

Zip

That second noise got you wide awake. Someone opened your tent and made it apparent that it needed to be closed.
A chill began to run up your spine as you felt a hand began to trail up your side, taking its sweet time to reach your shoulder.
You'd be lying if you said you weren't terrified. Your first thought had been that the villain from before had snuck inside to skin you alive. The way the hand traveled your frame seemed so careful not to wake you up...which only seemed to confirm your fears.
Tears began to brim in your closed eyes as you felt the figure bring themselves closer to you, their warm breath tickling your bare skin.
'I don't want to die...I don't want to die!' Your thoughts had quickly gone down hill.

"Hey...? What's wrong?" A voice you recognized asked in just barely above a whisper.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you shifted to lay on your back. "B-Ba..kugo?" You whispered in disbelief. "It's just you...you scared me to death!" You sighed, wiping the tears from your eyes.
Knowing that a villain wasn't about to murder you had been a big relief...for a moment.
"Wait! What the fuck!?" You hissed as you grabbed your pillow to shield yourself from prying eyes.
"Why are you in here!? I said I wo-"
Your eyes went wide as the blonde suddenly shifted to hover over you. You watched in silence as a finger began to gently trace your jawline.

"I told you before, to wait for me to open what I got you..." His head moved to gesture at the package.
"Plus...I wanted to talk about earlier.."

You quickly used the pillow to shove Bakugo off of you in one fluid motion.
"I'm almost naked!! Get out!" You pointed to the zipped up tent.

"You being almost nude is just a bonus...j-just open the package, Hag!"

Although it was dark you could've sworn you thought you saw a blush on the boy's cheeks. Knowing damn well he wouldn't leave until his request was granted, you gave in.
"Fucking fine! I swear, you're such an asshole!" Complaining under your breath you snatched the package up. You weren't worried about waking anyone up since you'd made it a point to get across the entire training ground.
"This better be....good?" You had to take a moment to wrap your head around what you were holding.
It was a box of chocolates with a sticky note slapped on the front. A few more seconds of staring and you noticed the box was heart shaped.
"Is..this a joke?" You asked almost instantly, not believing this was real at all.
A hand smacked you on the back of the head.

"J-just read the damn note!" Bakugo growled as he flicked on a small flashlight he'd brought over. "Here, use this.." He forced the light into your free hand.

"So damn demanding..." You retorted, carefully picking up the note.
" 'Hag, I wa-"

"DONT READ IT OUT LOUD!! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?" Katsuki smacked you upside the head once more.

"OKAY JUST STOP FUCKING HITTING ME!!" You made it a point to give the boy a quick jab with your elbow. Looking back to the paper you began to read.

'Hag, I want to be around you more. I heard you loved chocolate so I figured you'd like this.

P.S. : You're not totally ugly I guess.'
The note was finished with a B.K.

You had to have read the note at least five times before finally allowing its contents to sink in.
As terrible as it may have been, it was still a kind of love letter. A very unexpected love letter.
"So..." You cleared your throat, folding the note up and carefully setting it on top of the box.
"Was that a joke or..?"
Instead of being smacked you were roughly pinned down in a similar manner as your fight.
It was your turn to have your eyes nearly pop out your head.
Bakugo had locked his lips with yours, his tongue hungrily forcing itself into your mouth.
"Mmmh~??" A soft moan was forced from you as you felt his tongue hungrily chase after yours.
You didn't know what came over you...but you began to kiss back. Pulling one of your hands free, you tangled it into Katsuki's crazy blonde locks, forcing him to deepen the kiss.
Another moan passed your lips as you felt his hand begin to explore your waist, his fingers getting dangerously close to slipping into your panties.
'He probably has a girlfriend..' Your thoughts slapped some sense back into you. Using the grip you had on Bakugo's hair, you yanked him off you.