4 Rude.

As you walked down the halls of UA, you could feel your blood starting to boil.
"Who does he think he is? Almost getting us fucking killed!" You grumbled to yourself, ready to round a corner.

"You got pretty lucky, having someone like her on top of you like that~" You heard a teasing voice call out.

Quick to act, you pressed your back against the corner. Ease dropping was a bit low...but you already did it once today so why not?

"Fuck you Weird Hair!! It's not like that!" Bakugo boomed, shoving his friend back against a locker. "All I did was break her fall alright!? I saw her nasty hand so obviously I'm going to protect her!!"

"Even though you caused it~?" You heard the boy tease...followed by a furious yell from Bakugo.
You watched the boy with spiky red hair take off running (possibly for his life), followed by the ashen blonde you'd been looking for.

"Wait!! Hold on Dickhead!" You exclaimed, reaching out to try and grab the male's arm. The moment your fingers touched him, your hand was roughly smack away. "FUCK!!" You winced as it was hit away.
You'd instinctively reached out your dominant...which also happened to be your sprained hand.
To your surprise, Bakugo had actually stopped.

"Hag? The fuck do you want..." He asked, a small tinge of guilt in his voice.

"Well.." You rubbed your arching joints. "I wanted to talk to you. No bullshit." Your eyes trailed up to meet his. There was something there that almost looked...worried.

"Make it quick, I don't want to be seen with you." He grumbled, arms folding over his chest.

"I want to know what your deal is!! Why the fuck are you so out to get me!?" You exclaimed, taking a step closer to him. "I get that you're 'tough shit' but why do you have to be..." You found yourself losing your voice as Bakugo suddenly gripped the collar of your shirt.

"You're a nuisance! Some ugly Hag comes in thinking she's hot shit day one!? Like that would slide!" He spat, pushing you back slightly.
"Did your Mom not teach you fucking manners!?"

Your face went momentarily pale. Having to swallow back the pain from your voice you attempted to act unaffected. "I-I could say the same to you!! You're just as much of an asshole as I am!" You'd began to take a couple steps back. "And no, she didn't. I don't remember my Mom, she died as a hero when I was a baby..so...so.." You tried to find some insult to spit. Anything.
Not wanting him to see you in a vulnerable state you blinked the tears back from your eyes.
"Just leave me the fuck alone! I won't bug you either!"
Before Bakugo could get out a reply, you made a quick dash to the back exit.
On your tour, you'd learned that a small clearing beside the building was one of Deku's favorite places to train.
You were beyond relieved to see him chowing down on a sandwich.

"O-Oh! (Y/N)!" Midoriya called out, swallowing the bite he'd been munching on. "That was quick! How di—" He fell silent, noticing your eyes seemed slightly puffy. "Is everything...alright? Want to sit?" He offered, setting his sandwich down on a paper bag.

You sighed as you walked over. "He just hit a sore spot is all...literally and emotionally." You chuckled softly. "He hit my hand again...but to be fair I tried to grab his arm so.." You could be the bigger person and admit when you were wrong.

"Um..if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened?" Izuku cocked his head to the side, now offering you the other half of his sandwich.

You shrugged, gratefully accepting the food. "He mentioned my Mom is all. I know he was being an asshole so...it's not like he could've known she had...passed." You confessed as you took a well needed bite from the sandwich.

Deku reached a hesitant hand up to gently rub your back. "It's okay..." He soothed, offering a sweet smile. "If it makes you feel any better, I don't know much about my Dad."

A moment of silence passed over you two.
It wasn't bad.
It was more of a silent understanding.

"Yeah, I do feel a bit better now actually." Smiling you gave Deku's wild hair a quick ruffle.
"You're pretty good at making people feel better, you know that? This is what...the third time today?" You watched him nod bashfully, clearly grateful to have your compliment.

"Where is it you're staying by the way?" Deku piped up, not really wanting the conversation to end.

"Oh! I got this shady motel downtown! It's nice and cheap!" You boasted, not exactly seeing the problem living in such an area.
A confused look began to plague your features as you saw Deku began to adjust himself to face you.

"Are...are you sure that's safe?" He asked, clearly concerned about your situation.

"Oh, probably not! But I got some extra locks for my door so I think that'll balance it out." You didn't look to be the slightest bit concerned. Living on that side of town was stupid, and you knew that, but that was kind of your only option until a room in the dorms had been situated for you.

"Can't you just sleep on the couch in the commons? Have you asked??" Deku prodded, not amused at your situation in the slightest.

"I-I never really asked...I didn't want to be a burden, you know? They took the time to get me here so I figured I could do the rest!" You felt kind of stupid for not asking about such a thing..but you'd die before admitting that.

"Yeah, Sorry (Y/N), but that's not going to work. Come on...up you go!"
You were suddenly dragged to your feet by the green haired boy.
"We're going to talk to Principal Nezu. Now. I don't think I could sleep at night knowing you were in such a place!!" With that said, you (and your sandwich) were lead back into the building.

Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad!