15 The ticket

You had found yourself waiting well over half an hour for Kirishima and...Bakugo.
The two had walked out side by side, neither daring to look at you.
That admittedly stung.
Had you accidentally lost the chance to be friends with Kirishima?

"Finally, the final event for all the marbles!!" Iida had a very different response to the boys' return. With you being ignored, he didn't have to worry about the whole kiss incident.
"Everyone get lined up by the door! Come on now!"
He made it a point to usher everyone at the same time as if it was a kindergarten class.

Your position had been put at the end with Izuku to your left and a wall to the right.
Choosing to also give the cold shoulder, you didn't bother to check where the other two ended up.

From across the room Iida stood proud with tickets in hand. "The first to touch this wall wins!! Ready? Get set...GO!!" His engines roared to life as before.

You had never attempted to run this fast in your life. You'd lost the race against Deku once, and you didn't want to let that happen again! Especially with that trip on the line!
Daring a glance to the side you saw Bakugo in the lead out of everyone.
A realization hit you like a ton of bricks.
He'd said that he had intentionally held back against you earlier that day!
'That mother fucker!' You mentally cursed to yourself. Even with that in mind you didn't want to give up.
You could see the far wall just about in reach...you were so close!

Crack

Your hand hit the wall, your lungs practically screaming for air as you turned to look at everyone else.
Everyone was already staring at you.
"Last place!? For fuck sake!" You kicked the wall in a momentary fit of rage, only succeeding in stubbing your toes painfully.

Iida held the tickets out having seen the victor.
"Kirishima! You've got the tickets!! Congrats on winning and thank you for not letting my parent's money go to waste!" His victory announcement might not have been very grand, but the red head boy seemed pretty grateful as he took the tickets.

"Sweet!" The instant he'd obtained the slips of paper, they were both handed to Bakugo.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" You boomed, about ready to punch a hole through a wall.
You weren't always a sore loser! It just stung to see the prize get casually handed off to someone else.

"I-It's just a trip! You could win next time!!" Izuku attempted to soothe your fiery rage, only seeming to make it worse.

"Nope! I'm done! Screw it!" Throwing your hands up in defeat you stormed off towards your tent.
"Stupid...fucking.." Grumbling under your breath you dragged the tent across the floor, bed roll and all, to the opposite side of the wall.
"If anyone comes into my tent, I'll break your neck! Got it!?" Not waiting for a reply you threw the flaps of the tent open before rushing in and zipping it up behind you.
Someone had provided a blanket and pillow for you...and also something shiny?
"Oh...yeah.." You had completely forgotten about the tin foil wrapped item Katsuki nearly took your head off with. "How'd it get in here? Midoriya probably put it in here.." Uttering to yourself you began to strip off your dirty clothes. Your pants had already seen better days with a ripped off leg but your shirt was just simply burnt and needed to be put out of its suffering. "I'll need to get a new one.." You took note.
Left in your bra and underwear you decided to relax outside of the covers to cool down.

"(Y/N)? Do you want dinner?" You heard Deku call, clearly fearful of being the target of your wrath.

"No thank you! I'll eat in the damn morning!" You hollered back, deciding to try to cool more then just your body off.
Why would Kirishima give that asshole both of the tickets? Who else would Bakugo even go with??
You had only ever seen him hang out with Kirishima!
Your heart skipped a beat for a moment.
What if he had...a girlfriend?
That had never occurred to you before since you had been the only girl in the summer class! What about the rest of the year? You knew that the students here had been there at least two years so that would've been more then enough time.
"I kissed him...that's why he's so mad!"
You groaned, rolling over on your side to hug the pillow you'd been provided.
For some reason you felt oddly sad about the blonde being taken. You totally hated his guts! Probably....maybe...no. You'd lashed out at him at day one and only progressively fueled the tension between the two of you.
'Good girl' Your cheeks began to flush thinking back to those oddly soothing words.
'Nice view~' You found yourself curling in on yourself, your eyes falling closed.
Why would he have said those things then? To tease you? To lead you on? You didn't know what to think anymore...and thankfully you didn't have to. The position you'd found yourself in had been comfortable enough for you to fall asleep.