11 New friend?

"Psst? Hey?? Psst!?"

You did your best to ignore the voice by your ear. 'Just keep your eyes closed, and they'll go away..' You attempted to soothe your mind, hoping to be left alone.

"Are you awake? You look kind of awake..." Kirishima reached a hand out to gently poke at your cheek.

"IM UP NOW!!" You spat, smacking the hand away harshly as you sat up. "WHAT DO Y—" Your rage was momentarily tamed as a mug was extended out to you. One sniff and you knew it was hot chocolate.
"You have a minute to explain why you woke me up..." Grumbling you accepted the warm drink.

The red head grinned, glad to have got your attention. "Everyone is still asleep...so I wanted to chat for a bit."

"You woke me up and let everyone else sleep?" You sipped your cocoa, finding it to be surprisingly tasty.

Kirishima rolled his eyes. He saw why Bakugo took a fancy to you.
"Look," He began as he took a drink from his own mug. "I just wanted to get to know you a bit. You're new and I was just curious about you is all! Deku has been following you around, and Bakugo put you in the infirmary, so I've only really got to talk with you once."

You weren't sure if you were flattered or still very upset to have been woken up.
"Okay...so you wanted to get my attention before someone else did?"
You watched the boy nod.

"Can I steal you for the day? We can do whatever! I just want to get see what's got Bakugo so fired up!"

You stopped mid sip. "You..."
The comment wasn't a surprise, but it also wasn't expected. "Did he not tell you? I knocked him on his face when I bumped into him.." You assumed that's what 'fired up' had meant.

"Oh, no! I mean like...he seems kind of interested in you! He said your quirk is pretty cool!" Kirishima explained happily.

For some reason you found yourself blushing. "He likes my quirk..?" You asked, almost believing you'd heard him wrong.

"Yeah! He thinks it'll be useful to see his progress and strength since you can send it back!" The red head suddenly took a seat on the floor next to you.
"What is your quirk exactly? Mine is hardening!"

You almost shot out of your skin as you watched Kirishima become...almost rock like. Every point of his body looked to be sharp, somehow even his eyes seemed to be doing it as well.
"Weird..." You uttered, reaching out to touch his face. Your thought was correct. This guy was actually a rock. Running your fingers in the various dips and points you'd forgotten this was a person.
The skin under your hands suddenly softened, making your limb instantly shoot back.

"Weird..? Like bad weird?" The boy asked with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

"Oh! No! No!" You assured, setting your mug down on the floor momentarily. "I just haven't seen a quirk like this before! It seems really good for defense!"
It really was pity that you had two injuries...but you also had other limbs.
Adjusting your position, you held your hand out. "Punch my hand. Do it as hard as you can."

"R-Really..? I don't want to hurt a gi—"

"PUNCH MY FUCKING HAND!" You snapped, still cranky from lack of sleep.
To your delight you watched Kirishima harden up before giving you a fairly hard punch.
"Dang..." You shook your hand a bit, finding there to be a bit of a sting.
"Now block, I'll hit you back with the same strength."

The boy quickly brought his stiffened arms up in a defensive stance. "Like this?"

You didn't reply to the question. "Counter: Melee!" A turbulence of wind encased your hand as you threw the punch back. There was the slightest bit of a crack in Kirishima's armor, but not nearly as much as you expected.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!!" He beamed, his features softening once more. "All that power was me? You didn't change it??"
You shook your head, a faint smile gracing your features.
"You're like the ultimate sparring partner! I might steal you from Bakugo~" Kirishima winked playfully.

That faint smile was now gone.
"I'm not Dickhead's. I said I would avoid him as much as possible. Midoriya is the one who wanted to do a group session." You explained, once again picking your mug up.

"A group training session!? That sounds awesome!"

You instantly regretted opening your mouth.
"No. Not happening. I'm hurt, tired, and quite frankly ready to just get to the infirmary to see if anymore can be done." The face you saw the boy make furthered your wish to have never spoken up at all.

"I'll take you! Maybe afterwards we cou—"

"I'm not training with you. I'm not in the mood to train." You interrupted as you chugged the last bit of your tasty drink.

"What if I got you more hot cocoa? Maybe some marshmallows this time..?" Kirishima attempted to sweeten the deal.

"You think you can just bribe me with sweets?" Scoffing, you tossed the blankets off yourself.
"Because you're right. You can. Just make sure to get something for lunch to. I'll walk right out on your ass if you don't bring lunch ." Although compliant, you wouldn't be happy about it. Training really was the last thing on your mind...but it appeared sweets seemed to be the first.

The spiky haired boy lit up the moment you'd agreed, his hands already on the handles of your wheelchair. "Hop on! Let's go!!" He exclaimed.

"You think I'm heading outside in this?" You gestured to your night gown and then to your rats nest of hair. "This isn't a fairytale. I'm getting ready and I'm taking my damn time! If you want to make it faster, just get me to the girls bathroom please?"

Unlike Mineta, Kirishima had no ill intent on peeping at a girl. Especially not you.
"Should I just wait out by the door then?" He asked curiously.

You thought for a moment not entirely sure what to do. If you sent the boy off and he wasn't back by the time you were done you'd just be sitting there. You also didn't want to make the guy sit outside like a creeper.
"Give me your number I'll text you once I'm ready! You can do whatever you please in the meantime." Your hand extended out, asking for his phone.
The hesitation the boy had was kind of funny.
"I'm not going to look at your search history! Just give it here weirdo!" You scolded, glad to have your request granted.
The contact information was quickly swapped, effectively sealing your day plans.

"Would you be mad if I invited the others..?" Noticing the death glare you had given him while still moving into the wheelchair, he knew that wasn't going to cut it. "What if they brought stuff to? Like stuff to eat or music? We could have a welcome party for you! That'd be super fun!"

The sudden glow of excitement from Kirishima almost blinded you. 'Say no. You can say no. It's so easy just turn him down like before.' You gave yourself a bit of mental pep talk before answering. "Yes."
Fuck.